Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Some of My Work

Started by Lisbeth, May 06, 2009, 04:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vexing

Quote from: FairyGirl on May 11, 2009, 04:38:22 PM
Photoshop is the industry standard.
Which means that they have no motivation to make their interface user friendly, compact their code or streamline the processes it uses.
Personally, I hate photoshop with an unholy passion. It's a great representation of a monopoly product.
  •  

Miniar

used to run photoshop on my mac, but have now swapped to paint.net..

The photos are quite nice. Not my kind of thing though..

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

FairyGirl

Quote from: Vexing on May 11, 2009, 05:37:33 PM
Which means that they have no motivation to make their interface user friendly, compact their code or streamline the processes it uses.
Personally, I hate photoshop with an unholy passion. It's a great representation of a monopoly product.

I have to agree, which is another reason I don't personally use it and never really cared for it- it's a lot of hype and other programs have most or all of the same features for less money.
Girls rule, boys drool.
If I keep a green bough in my heart, then the singing bird will come.
  •  

Vexing

Quote from: FairyGirl on May 11, 2009, 06:28:24 PM
I have to agree, which is another reason I don't personally use it and never really cared for it- it's a lot of hype and other programs have most or all of the same features for less money.
The money issue is a huge one. I priced a couple of copies of PS for the business and discovered I could buy at least 10 copies of a similar product for the same amount of money.
Ludicrous!
  •  

Lisbeth

Quote from: Kristi on May 06, 2009, 07:03:03 PM
That is just unbelievably good!  I want to be her!

Kristi

Me too.  :)

Quote from: myles on May 11, 2009, 04:49:38 PM
Anyway very cool work.
Myles

Thank you, Myles.
"Anyone who attempts to play the 'real transsexual' card should be summarily dismissed, as they are merely engaging in name calling rather than serious debate."
--Julia Serano

http://juliaserano.blogspot.com/2011/09/transsexual-versus-transgender.html
  •