Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

help with small men's swim stuff (or any clothes!)

Started by michael, May 27, 2009, 11:29:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michael

Hi!

can y'all help me? i have a pool event coming up at work, plus a possible trip to a beach.
i need swim stuff.

i'm a non-transitioned person but i have a small chest and usually it doesn't take more than some pantyhose on my chest to bind everyday. i think i could wear a man's surf top or rash guard.

but i can't find anything my size (XS). i'm getting so frustrated with shops that start their men's clothes at M.

anyone here had success with men's clothes in small sizes, especially swim stuff? where's a good place to order from?

thanks for your help!

:) <3

michael
  •  

Jay

Depends where you are from to be honest. You can buy from ebay tons of XS stuff on there!

I would buy a rash guard in black!

Jay

•  

michael

i live in oklahoma. lol. yeah....um...no surf shops really!

ebay is a good idea...i avoid it because i got ripped off once...but a good place to look around.
  •  

Jay

•  

MarySue

You might try the boy's department.

Or you could just get a woman's rash-guard shirt. Who's going to know what side of the store it came from? A dark one should be pretty close to unisex.
  •  

myles

A lot of times I can wear a boys size 18. I would shop the boys department and see what you can find that will fit you. Good Luck
Myles
"A life lived in fear is a life half lived"
  •