Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Anyone ever been a bridesmaid?

Started by Chelsey-Rose, August 24, 2009, 07:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelsey-Rose

I went to this wedding with my girlfriend recently and she was a bridesmaid and I was so jealous! My mum might be getting hitched soon but I'm worried she might stress about me wanting to be a bridesmaid x] Has anyone on here ever been a bridesmaid?  I think it would be bare ace! :']
  •  

Amy1177

I have never been a bridesmaid but I told my wife that when she wants to renew our vows at some point in the future she can get me an engagement ring and propose.  She didn't get as excited about it as I was but she was certainly ok with it.  Told her that we should go to Vegas and find a place where I could get a make over and wear a wedding gown also.  Unfortunately she didn't quite go for that one yet  :(
We were all born this way.  Don't let world stupidness to bring you down to its level.  Rise above and love yourself.   ;)
  •  

eshaver

Ellen Degeneress said this once ---- " Any chance to wear a pair of slacks " . Well ladies , any chance to wear a nice pair of heels and be frilly in a nice dress !    Oh , I'm full time as a woman , not a crossdresser but I still love my dresses !  Ellen Shaver
See ya on the road folks !!!
  •  

Michelle.

Always a bridesmaid, never a bride. :'(
  •  

Autumn

Well, I was supposed to be maid of honor for a friend's wedding... I was really touched by her offering.

Of course the wedding never happened.
  •  

gennee

Wow, I'd LOVE to be a bridesmaid.

Gennee

:)
Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •  

LordKAT

I'm backwards, been a bride, never a bridesmaid.

That seems so wrong somehow.
  •  

Debra

I'd never thought about it before until a TS friend told me she was going to be a bridesmaid. Suddenly I felt buds of jealousy that I never knew about! haha.

Guess theres something special about being a bridesmaid.

•