Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Swimming and Bathing Suits

Started by Valerie Elizabeth, April 22, 2009, 10:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet_Girl

Yes we can were suits.  Proff and please be kind.  ;D

•  

Ms Bev

Quote from: pheonix on May 03, 2009, 10:50:51 AM
I'd suggest let go of the "women wear bikinis mentality" -- not everyone does (in fact NONE of my genetic friends do - and they're all in the 20-30's range).  sense... for example, change in a bathroom stall (which again, some modest women will do so it's not unusual).

... if you are passable in your day to day life, there's little reason you can't be passable in a swimming pool or on the beach.  In my experience, fear is not a good reason to stop living life.  And isn't transition about finally living our lives?

Yep, yep.....I agree.  I wear a skirted suit, not because I have to but because I want to.  So, yes, transition is about living your life, BUT....you also have to protect your life, and don't do anything to get busted.  Go to a DIFFERENT pool with an obliging gg friend, where running into other people who know you is highly unlikely.  Use the stall to dress.  Use the stall to dress.  Use the stall to dress.

Miss Bev
1.) If you're skating on thin ice, you might as well dance. 
Bev
2.) The more I talk to my married friends, the more I
     appreciate  having a wife.
Marcy
  •  

tgirljuliewilson

I had significant shrinkage, but with a tight pair of panties under a one-piece I had no problem tucking things away....

best of luck to you---it is an amazing feeling to be on the beach completely en femme!
O I wish I wish I wish I wish
  •