Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Metroid Fans?

Started by Chaos_Dagger, June 11, 2009, 07:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos_Dagger

First, are there any Metroid fans on these boards?  Second, if so what did you think of the Prime trilogy?  Lastly, have you seen the trailer for the newest one, scheduled for release next year?  If not, here it is E3 09: Metroid: Other M Trailer and please, what are your thoughts on this?

I know it's a very short trailer to pick anything of substance out of, but I love reading what people think might come of it, as more and more info becomes available it's always interesting to go back and see who was right, and who was hopeful!

So far I'm only disappointed to hear that longtime Samus voice actor(er scream and grunt actor?) Jennifer Hale will not be voicing Samus in her first SPEAKING role  >:(

Post Merge: June 13, 2009, 10:22:10 PM

Wow umm ok, I'm guessing there are NOT any Metroid fans out there... shame...
  •  

TooManyToasters

I no longer own a Wii, but the Prime trilogy- especially the first one- are some of the best games I've ever played.
  •  

Chaos_Dagger

To bad:( You should get another, the Prime Trilogy is being re-released as a single disc for Wii(August 24th), with the first and second one updated with Corruption controls as well as widescreen capability, and some graphic improvements
  •  

Kara

I tried playing the SNES version of the game. I actually found a fan version that had the main character as a half-naked woman in pink jumping up and down the screen, shooting at things...

I've always wanted to try the later games, but I really just don't want to buy a new system.
  •  

Chaos_Dagger

Are you sure it was a fan-version? lol In the original (maybe in Super I don't know) there was a code "Justin Bailey" which allowed you to remove Samus' suit and play as her in nothing but a bikini with an arm cannon lol.
  •