Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Kate Silverton puts foot in it on air and tells BBC audience: 'I've size NINE fe

Started by Lori, June 26, 2009, 06:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lori

QuoteThere were shrieks of amazement. And then an uncomfortable silence.

Probably not the reaction Kate Silverton was hoping for when she let it slip on air that she had size nine feet.

The BBC Breakfast host, 38, made the aside during a discussion with the Nolan sisters.

The petite singing trio were discussing one of their 1980s music videos when the talk turned to shoes.

Bernie Nolan, 48, first revealed she had tiny size three-and-half feet, and Coleen, 44, confessed that hers were a bigger size six – the UK average.

Miss Silverton piped in: I'm a nine, consider yourself lucky.'

'You're a nine?' Coleen shrieked, while sister Linda echoed, 'Are you a nine?'

The sisters then fell silent for a few seconds, before murmuring almost in unison: 'Wow'.

Source Dailymail.uk
Source URL:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1195625/Kate-Silverton-puts-foot-live-air-tells-BBC-audience-Ive-size-NINE-feet.html

This really upsets me to read. To see a woman who is so beautiful having to be ashamed of her larger feet is just wrong. What is so wrong with a size nine foot? Mine are a size 8 womens. Apparently that is too big.

"In my world, everybody is a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!"

If the shoe fits, buy it in every color.
  •  

NicholeW.

Where are those orthodontic plastic surgeons?!! :)

Perhaps an old-style Chinese foot-wrapper.
  •  

tekla

For people with a foot fetish, its just that much more to like.

Heidi Klum, ummmmm.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •