I like a nice balance between real life and the internet
17 (34.7%)
I get online sometimes
4 (8.2%)
I'm rarely online
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 30

tekla

Increasingly most of the people are either on-line, or close it, all day long.  Too much business is done for us that way.  So between the home desktop, the laptop at work, and the G-4 phone everywhere else its always right there.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Silver

Well I'm young enough that I cannot say it on this board, so no job, very few friends. What else do I do? Probably on the internet too much at this point.
  •  

Kurzar

I pretty much live online. At least here I AM me, unlike RL where all I hear is 'ma'am, miss,lady ect  >:(
  •  

gennee

I manage to keep a balance. I do get out as often as possible.

Gennee

:)
Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •  

CynthiaAnn

I voted balance between real life and Internet. My job has me in front of screens a lot, being here online is a nice distraction and fun to communicate with like minds, there is a real value in sharing with others. Real life is where I apply myself, where I live, laugh, and love. Real life is where experiences are gained for better or for worse. I learn far more by doing, as opposed to reading, there are values in both.

As one of my favorite guitar players in the world Jimi Hendrix once asked "But first, are you experienced?
Have you ever been experienced?, well, I have"

C -
  •