Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Hello out there in tv land...

Started by Miss LXC 2.0, July 18, 2009, 05:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss LXC 2.0

I got off my lazy behind and joined this forum because my friend is a member. My name is Lexie. I am a 37 (going on 18) transsexual female who has lived as a woman for about a year and a half. I have little or no biological family members that support me but I am a better person having coming to recognizing who I was. I am a musician as well as gourmet chef.
Hugs~

Miss LXC 2.0
  •  

finewine

A very warm welcome to you!

ps. please feed me :)  I adore fine dining with my fine wining, hehe
  •  

Miss LXC 2.0

I haven't figured how to fix my profile up. I promise that I have a face. LOL
I'll even post pictures of food.
  •  

Janet_Girl

Hi Miss LXC 2.0, :icon_wave:

Welcome to our little family. Over 2700 strong. That would be one heck of a family reunion.

Feel free to post your successes/failures, Hopes/dreams.  Ask questions and seek answers. Give and receive advice.

But remember we are family here, your family now. And it is always nice to have another sister. :icon_hug:

And be sure to check out

It takes 15 posts to be able to do anything with your profile.  You will get there quick.

Janet
  •  

gennee

Welcome to the group, Miss LXC. Hope you like it here.

Gennee

:)

Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •  

Miss LXC 2.0

Oh since I used to teach horticulture, any questions about houseplants, turf, ornamentals , general gardening information I will happily try to give an answer to.
  •  

Robyn

TV land????  I suppose we do have some transvestites here.  <grins>

Welcome, LXC.  Don't forget to come over to Chat and meet folks real time.  #Chat is the busiest channel, but we have several others, including #TSTalk and #CDTalk.

37.  Soooo young.  <SIGH>

Robyn, the Elder
When we walk to the edge of all the light we have and take the step into the darkness of the unknown, we must believe that one of two things will happen. There will be something solid for us to stand on or we will be taught to fly. — Patrick Overton
  •  

Annwyn

Hey Lexie!

Lol, you sneaky betch, you friggin signed up while i was asleep!

Hi all, Lexi is my trans friend up in Charlotte, I see her regularly on the weekends now when I'm up in charlotte doing business.  I get the johns and do the johns and she drives me around and is my security incase something goes wrong:-p

Make no mistake, she's pretty awesome.

I have some pics of her and me on my computer.
  •  

Ms Bev

Hello, and welcome to Susan's.  I'm sorry about your family......but hey.....we're all biological here.  Now you have biological family  :)

Bev
1.) If you're skating on thin ice, you might as well dance. 
Bev
2.) The more I talk to my married friends, the more I
     appreciate  having a wife.
Marcy
  •  

Annwyn

Quote from: Miss Bev on July 19, 2009, 07:44:30 PM
Hello, and welcome to Susan's.  I'm sorry about your family......but hey.....we're all biological here.  Now you have biological family  :)

Bev

Negative.

The thought is nice, but online communion does not equate to biological ties.
  •  

Ms Bev

Quote from: Annwyn D'Fenwyr on July 19, 2009, 09:33:26 PM
Negative.

The thought is nice, but online communion does not equate to biological ties.

Well, maybe she does not feel the same way as you, and appreciates the reaching out of a support network.  I'm sorry for your hurt, though.

He he....luv the military stuff....*NEGATIVE*

Roger that negative,
Bev
1.) If you're skating on thin ice, you might as well dance. 
Bev
2.) The more I talk to my married friends, the more I
     appreciate  having a wife.
Marcy
  •  

PinkSunshine

Negative on that. Repeat your last, over.

Say again, repeat your last.

Copy, wilco.

Oh, and welcome to the forums Miss LXC!  :D
  •