Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Fav Anime of all time

Started by phantom_heart, July 29, 2009, 11:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BubbleTea

I love Ergo Proxy, Inuyasha, Bleach, Anything by Hayao Miyazaki. umm i love Noir, Evangelion..omg way too much lol
  •  

Kara

Anything by Leiji Matsumoto, but especially Captain Harlock.
  •  

Carolyn

I got 3

InuYasha
Dragonball Series
Sailor Moon
  •  

phantom_heart

I love that this thred is still alive :)

Here is a question is there any Lezbian anime that isnt full of er..sex LOL. You know an anime with a story and not just random loving. hehe

•  

Inphyy

Quote from: ~Erica~ on September 08, 2009, 03:24:07 PM
I love that this thred is still alive :)

Here is a question is there any Lezbian anime that isnt full of er..sex LOL. You know an anime with a story and not just random loving. hehe

Sailor Moon...Sailor Uranus and Neptune were lesbians and they weren't consistently making out! :-]
  •  

aurora17

•  

Bellaon7

Anyone else luv luv luv "Paradise Kiss"?

Post Merge: September 29, 2009, 07:46:32 PM

•  

Walter

Ninja Scroll. The movie, not the series
  •  

Lachlann

Quote from: Tetra on September 08, 2009, 08:41:08 PM
Sailor Moon...Sailor Uranus and Neptune were lesbians and they weren't consistently making out! :-]

Those two need their own series.
Don't be scared to fly alone, find a path that is your own
Love will open every door it's in your hands, the world is yours
Don't hold back and always know, all the answers will unfold
What are you waiting for, spread your wings and soar
  •  

Kylie

Rosario + Vampire! it is so awesome i just love it! :D

Worst anime dubbed hmm ill say the recent series of pokemon i know the people are supposed to be growing up an all but seriously compare it to the first series ull see what i mean lol
  •  

Constance

Battle of the Planets and Starblazers

Yeah, they're old and BotP was a watered-down gaijin version of the Gatchman series. But, those were my faves.

TooManyToasters

I haven't watched much anime at all, but I really liked Death Note and Code Geass. I also loved Dragonball when I was a kid.
  •  

r.morgan

Macross (Robotech too), Ranma 1/2 (the lucky bastard), Inuyasha, Code Geas, Gundam Wing, Sailor Moon (Especially the Doom Tree season), Eureka 7 (just too much fun), Fruits Basket.  I should stop now before I name them all...
  •  

LivingInGrey

Slight update...

I haven't read the manga for Fullmetal Alchemist but I like where the second run of the anime is going.

Funimation has the Brotherhood series on their website. Only Engrish Sub though, no voice overs yet.
(ROCK) ---> ME <--- (HARD PLACE)
  •  

DL71

I'm going to go ahead and say my favorite 3 are;

shuffle
death note
ghost in the shell

yeah, they rock =D
  •  

Washu Chan

My favourites are

Appleseed (manga & all three movies)
Haibane Renmei
Princess princess
kasimasi
dominion tank police
bubblegum crisis
robotech
technoman
starblazers
stellvia of the universe
Full metal panic
  •  

Tammy Hope

Quote from: LivingInGrey on October 18, 2009, 04:36:10 PM
Slight update...

I haven't read the manga for Fullmetal Alchemist but I like where the second run of the anime is going.

Funimation has the Brotherhood series on their website. Only Engrish Sub though, no voice overs yet.

I'm SO impatient for the Dub. I can't stand the original voices because I got so used to the Dub voices in the original series.

I've read that Brotherhood is sticking with the Manga instead of splitting off like the first one did.
Disclaimer: due to serious injury, most of my posts are made via Dragon Dictation which sometimes butchers grammar and mis-hears my words. I'm also too lazy to closely proof-read which means some of my comments will seem strange.

http://eachvoicepub.com/PaintedPonies.php
  •  

Just Kate

Either Evangelion or Haibane Renmei... so tough between the two.  Haibane makes me feel better about myself, but both are pretty introspective.
Ill no longer be defined by my condition. From now on, I'm just, Kate.

http://autumnrain80.blogspot.com
  •  

childofwinter

I don't really watch animé, but my favourite is Hetalia. The personification of countries along with historical events just really interests me,a s I love history and geography.
I have no concrete idea of my gender identity, but I believe I am an Androgyne.
  •  

Jester

Dragonball and Sailor Moon dominated my childhood, and are still awesome as an adult.  My favourite recent anime would have to be DeathNote.
  •