Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Your first kiss was or will be..........?????

Started by tinkerbell, September 22, 2006, 02:34:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinkerbell

Kiss Test

My results:

The pictures are too big, against policy. ;).....but...............

"Romantic♥ aw!! the typical romantic 1st kiss. The nice setting with a moonlight and of course the perfect moment^^

1024 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 4682 times.
21% of people had this result.

That's sooooooooooo true! :D

tinkerbell :icon_chick:
  •  

amberwish

my results

sweet my first kiss will be sweet. and i will blush.  hmm.

hugs and :-* :-*  amber
  •  

Buffy

Same as Amber...

Sweet♥ your 1st kiss will be so sweet! It is the typical boy kisses girl kiss. You know its going to happen, and of course you blush! totally cute!

2052 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 4777 times.
42% of people had this result.

Awwww Cute

Becky
  •  

Cindi Jones

Romantic♥ aw!! the typical romantic 1st kiss. The nice setting with a moonlight and of course the perfect moment^^

Okay Tinker,  what gives.  How come we keep getting the same thing on these quizzes?  By the way, the first kiss was just that.

We had a very romantic dinner out on the Santa Cruz pier.  We were strolling back in the moon lit sky.  The noise of the roller coaster floated in from the boardwalk.  Gulls were making there noises and the fresh sea smelled good.  He kissed me and told me he loved me.  And it's been a wonderful life ever since.

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

Buffy

Quote from: Cindianna_Jones on September 22, 2006, 04:26:27 AM
We had a very romantic dinner out on the Santa Cruz pier.  We were strolling back in the moon lit sky.  The noise of the roller coaster floated in from the boardwalk.  Gulls were making there noises and the fresh sea smelled good.  He kissed me and told me he loved me.  And it's been a wonderful life ever since.

Cindi

OK, Cindi... now I am crying,that is romantic...

:'(
  •  

Cindi Jones

It was sort of a shock.  I didn't expect it.  I  knew that he liked me.  I didn't know he loved me.  And at that point, I hadn't gotten used to the idea of having a boyfriend.  It certainly was a magic moment and the course of history was changed.

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

BrandiOK

Sweet♥ your 1st kiss will be so sweet! It is the typical boy kisses girl kiss. You know its going to happen, and of course you blush! totally cute!

In reality...it was in a club.  This guy had started paying a lot of attention to me and honestly I was caught off guard.  He was tall, blonde, muscular, cute.....and he was talking to me of all people.  Sometime during the evening (several drinks later) he asked me if could kiss me.  My head was spinning and I didn't really know what to say but I must have said yes because he kissed me. 

Still caught up in the moment (and being more than just a little intoxicated) I asked him to come home with me (at my friends urging).  Long story short...that night was my first kiss, my first sexual experience with a guy and the last time for both.  It was so far from the "dream first time" that I had imagined that I  spent about an hour crying in the shower until my roommate finally coaxed me out  :'(

Maybe, if I try hard enough, I can replace my actual kiss memory with the one from this quiz. <Almost there, almost there>  Doh, I think my eyes are bleeding.....MEDIC :P

•  

Melissa

Passionate♥ your 1st kiss will be passionate! The guy is going to grab your chin or body and kiss you passionelty. how cute!

1589 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 5325 times.
29% of people had this result.

Hmm, that's right.  It was passionate.
Maybe I'm a passionate kisser too.  Anyone care to find out? ;) 

Melissa
  •  

gin

Romantic♥ aw!! the typical romantic 1st kiss. The nice setting with a moonlight and of course the perfect moment^^

1154 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 5325 times.
21% of people had this result.

this one is so cute!
  •  

Mario

Passionate. Exactly what I had expected it to be ;)

Marco
  •  

MarcosGirl

Passionate♥ your 1st kiss will be passionate! The guy is going to grab your chin or body and kiss you passionelty. how cute!

2403 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 8128 times.
29% of people had this result.

:-* :-* :-*
Pam

•  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Cindianna_Jones on September 22, 2006, 04:33:26 AM
It was sort of a shock.  I didn't expect it.  I  knew that he liked me.  I didn't know he loved me.  And at that point, I hadn't gotten used to the idea of having a boyfriend.  It certainly was a magic moment and the course of history was changed.

Cindi

*giggles*  :icon_redface:  oh Cindi, what a wonderful moment!

Quote from: CindiOkay Tinker,  what gives.  How come we keep getting the same thing on these quizzes?

Because we are from different places, worlds, planets, dimensions, galaxies, and we tend to think the same way.....remember? ;)

tinkerbell :icon_chick:

P.S.  Breakfast at Tiffany's?    ;)
  •