Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Super Smash Brothers Brawl!

Started by Alyx., August 15, 2009, 02:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alyx.

Let's play it, eh?

I just got a new Wi-fi router, so we can kick each others butts. :3

EDIT: My Friend Code is: 3823-9928-7805
If you do not agree to my demands... TOO LATE
  •  

deviousxen

Too bad the wifi makes it slow cause nintendo got lazy... Unless I could do LAN somehow

... I would love to kick someones ass right now in that, but not Sheik. My friend played sheik and I don't think many more people could be as worthy as that. So even if I'm beaten I'll just think back to better days where we'd be having these lightning speed/strategy fights. I'd be jumping around him bombing away, and he'd be hitting me with stars. Then I'd hookshot him and punch him off a wall. Never before has opposition felt that good...

I've almost retired from playing yugioh and super smash... Well I'm done with Yugioh. I'm up for playing Smash SOMETIMES. Cause the truth is is that I don't think I've ever had an opponent I felt FULFILLED from even if I lost, cause it was intense. And I actually equalled him by the end of that last summer. I wish we had video taped those fights, they were so freaking amazing. I was always Kid Link or Link.
  •  

Alyx.

Quote from: Kara-Xen on August 15, 2009, 03:08:11 PM
Too bad the wifi makes it slow cause nintendo got lazy... Unless I could do LAN somehow

... I would love to kick someones ass right now in that, but not Sheik. My friend played sheik and I don't think many more people could be as worthy as that. So even if I'm beaten I'll just think back to better days where we'd be having these lightning speed/strategy fights. I'd be jumping around him bombing away, and he'd be hitting me with stars. Then I'd hookshot him and punch him off a wall. Never before has opposition felt that good...

I've almost retired from playing yugioh and super smash... Well I'm done with Yugioh. I'm up for playing Smash SOMETIMES. Cause the truth is is that I don't think I've ever had an opponent I felt FULFILLED from even if I lost, cause it was intense. And I actually equalled him by the end of that last summer. I wish we had video taped those fights, they were so freaking amazing. I was always Kid Link or Link.
I'm fairly decent, I need some practice though.

And I agree, the lag sucks...

EDIT: My friend code is now posted.
If you do not agree to my demands... TOO LATE
  •