Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Working on my next work style sets of clothing.

Started by Kendall, September 28, 2006, 01:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendall

With some of my clothes starting to wear out, I am going to replace some of my none stocking day clothes with a few more feminine type ones. So the next little while I am going to put together some ideas. For the 2 or 3 days I stock, I use my rugged shirts that I dont worry about tearing, dirtying, and abusing. Those are definately my more male days. Items that I can put out the effort needed to stock 4,000 to 5,000 magazines, and pack up the old ones. Anything feminine would be destroyed quickly, and very uncomfortable. But 2 days, normally Tues and Sat, I spend much of the time on the register.

Right now I wear feminine polo shirts (which is pretty standard for women at my work). The girl side of me would like something like or maybe even something more like .

The tops I have right now are great for after work, but not really for work.

Ken/Kendra
  •  

LynnER

Wow.... those are cute..... Im stealing your ideas Kendra....  I need work appropriate clothes and those fit the bill  :D
  •  

tinkerbell

I like the white top better, but it wouldn't hurt to make them a wee bit longer, just to be on the safe side.. ;)

tinkerbell :icon_chick:
  •  

Kendall

Yes I like the white one or something near it as well. Thinking about how hot it is here now it would work good now. The long sleeve tunic more is for whent it would get colder.

What do others go to work in?  I am sort of curious.
  •  

Louise

I work in male slacks, long sleeve male dress shirt, and tie.   :(

The only concession to my androgyny is that I now wear more colorful shirts and ties--purple, red, blue, green and occasionally even pink.  White shirt and black tie is now the exception instead of the rule.  I also usually color coordinate my panties with the shirt and tie (but of course only I know this).  I wear women's trouser socks but men's black oxfords.  The appearance is totally male, but there are a few feminine elements that are more private than public.
  •  

nathan

Those are cute! I actually really like the first purple shirt. Is that a pattern, or are my eyes playing tricks on me? Also, it's got Oriental flaire, which is (IMO) to die for.
  •  

Kendall

yes it is oriental style. And it does have a pattern. I like it. I like both of them, so I will probably get both, along with a few others I have found.
  •  

LynnER

where do I find those at btw?  serously that would be perfect for me at work and as I said, I am stealing your idea LoL

Its not wed have to wory about running into eachother while wearing the same thing :D
  •  

Kendall

•