Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

So my question is!:

Started by eleventhdr, September 20, 2009, 06:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eleventhdr

what is so terrible wrong with being a sissy!?

think about it really a sissy is just what a cd and or tg is today.

it is a boy and or mlae who wants to wear little gilry girl clothing not one who really wants to be himliated by wearing such clothing i see nothing wrong with  sissy boys males who really only want to dress in cute pretty little girls clothing!

little gilrs clothing is so much more nicer if there are tom boy girls why can there not be sissy boys males i mean really  if so many male want to be female then why not sissies!
  •  

Rebecca.R

Dear Elenthdr,

It sounds like someone has given you a hard time about wearing your frilly clothes, I hope it wasn't on here as this is the most supportive place I have ever seen.

To answer your question, I don't see anything wrong with it at all.  This is your life's journey to take and yours alone.  If you like to wear nice frilly pretty things then do that, especially if they suit you.  Most people, unfortunately will never come out of their own view of the world and so will tut tut.  Therefore, surround yourself with similar thinking people as yourself.

At the end of the day it is a balancing act between how much you want to please yourself and how much you want to please society at large.

I think it is sweet, so you keep doing it.

Rebecca xx
  •  

Autumn

Eddie Izzard says that transvestites are just male tomboys. I like the analogy. Note that that's transvestite, not transgender. Transgendered people are not going to appreciate being told they just want to wear the clothes of another gender.

Sissy has too much of a negative connotation, I think. If you want to "take it back" go ahead, but usually I see a lot of reference to "sissy boy" etc in gender bending/crossdressing erotica. I see it as a hateful or sexualized word, depending on who's saying it. But obviously words mean different things to different people.
  •  

lizbeth

'sissy' seems to have evolved for use more into the BDSM community, especially when you factor in humiliation.
  •  

Nicky

I don't think there is anything wrong with being a sissy.

But I would not consider myself a sissy even though I like to wear pretty girly clothes. I love to hunt and kill animals, build, lay bricks, climb trees, dig in the garden, mountain bike, rock climb, tatoos, body piercing. I'm tg, but I am not a sissy.

Can you have sissy girls? Don't know if it applies. As such I don't think the term could apply to mtf or us non-binaries can it?
  •  

barbie

My sons do not like my looking sissy. They seem to think that their dad should be patriarchical. I wait what my little daughter will tell at her teens.

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

TracyQ

"Sissy" is an interesting term for me, since I use it to describe myself when I am seeking humiliation, which I don't really like, funnily enough.

I don't even know if I am in the correct forum.  I know I am a man/male, but I have been living as a woman for the last 20 years.  I have implants, I feel like I am emotionally more like a woman, but I also have many, many male interests (the outdoors stuff, etc.).  I occasionally have sex with men,  but romantically am really only interested in women.  I love having female friends, the major problem with that is that as soon as we become good friends, I find myself falling in love.  And that's never been an option, because I like normal women.  *sigh*

So then I go back to the "Well, I am just a sissy man, and can only relate to men who will use me."

Being *whatever I am* ain't all it's cracked up to be.    ??? 
  •  

britneyb

I also think its a different term, I'm in my early 20's and i like to wear girls clothes, I have been all my life and I would say they are more girly not more sissy but idk, its whatever makes you happy. Some times i want dress my age other times i like to dress as a little girl  ;)
  •  

Inphyy

Sissi is actually a name!

So I do say Sissy/Sissi can be very polymorphic when used but at the same time, depending on the word of lisp coming from peoples' lips, It can be negative and postive.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: TracyQ on September 28, 2009, 04:26:32 PM
"Sissy" is an interesting term for me, since I use it to describe myself when I am seeking humiliation, which I don't really like, funnily enough.

English is not my native language, but I remember that a little boy asker to her mom something behind me, and she replied like he is SISSY when I started decreasing my waist size about 6 years ago.

I guess some women do like 'sissy men'. Yes. I am also confused about whether those women feel just comfortable with me, or are attracted to me.

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •