Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you watching??

Started by Laura91, September 17, 2009, 11:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannah

Quote from: Kieri on December 20, 2009, 04:13:04 PM
Dollhouse

I've been thinking about buying the dvds or downloading it if I can find it...after I finish Buffy.

What is the story line, all I really know about it is that it's done by Joss Whedon and has Summer Glau in it. Really, he could just write her sitting on a corner scratching her nose for an hour and I'd prolly watch it.
  •  

FairyGirl

It's actually another Joss Whedon alumni- Eliza Dushku, who played Faith in the Buffy series. I was just getting into it when it was canceled. Summer Glau is a good actress and was in The Sarah Conner Chronicles, also canceled.  :-\

Watching "The Mentalist" at the current moment- I'm a total pushover for those gorgeous Aussie guys...
Girls rule, boys drool.
If I keep a green bough in my heart, then the singing bird will come.
  •  

AmySmiles

Quote from: Becca on December 21, 2009, 01:57:43 AM
I've been thinking about buying the dvds or downloading it if I can find it...after I finish Buffy.

What is the story line, all I really know about it is that it's done by Joss Whedon and has Summer Glau in it. Really, he could just write her sitting on a corner scratching her nose for an hour and I'd prolly watch it.

Well, without spoiling too much: it's about a secret organization that has people sign contracts for 5 years (for a LOT of money) to have their minds wiped.  Their bodies are used during that time to host programmed full persons + personalities with backstories for rich clientele (for a variety of purposes).

It gets into some pretty interesting ethical issues and has a lot of crazy plot twists, which is why I love it so much.  Don't feel turned off if you don't like the first few episodes, I think the 6th was when it started getting really good.
  •  

Miniar

I'm watching Cold Case. I like that show.

I was just watching "In Treatment" before that. I like that show...

As you might guess, I'm in the livingroom ;)

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

brittanyfear

I'm not watching anything at this exact moment, but I will be watching House & Fringe tonight. 2 of my favorite shows. I'm not particularly happy about Dollhouse being canceled either :'( I recently finished watching season 1 on DVD.
السلام عليكم
  •  

Elijah3291

I'm watching Dr. Who season 4

XD
  •  

AmySmiles

Quote from: Elijah on January 11, 2010, 04:25:23 PM

XD

:o  :D :D *pounce*

I've been trying to find that on DVD in stores, maybe I'll just order it online before I forget again.
  •  

Janet_Girl

Quote from: Elijah on January 11, 2010, 04:25:23 PM

XD

Hiss Claw

I miss the Doctor.

Right now, NCIS  marathon.

Wednesday I will rent "Paranormal  Activity"  And maybe "Transformers II".

Janet
  •  

lizbeth

CHUCK!

first I have to watch last nights premiere and then tonights episode. 3 hours of Chuck and Casey make Beth a happy girl :)
  •  

brittanyfear

Grey's Anatomy is finally coming back on in about an hour. That makes me very happy  :)
السلام عليكم
  •  

Ryuu

•  

Janet_Girl

1408.  Awesome psychological thriller.
  •  

aubrey

•  

Janet_Girl

CSI: Miami on CBS.  What else.  I am in love with David Caruso.
  •  

BunnyBee

Chuck, The Bachelor.

Starting tomorrow, LOST!  Yay!
  •  

AweSAM!

Chuck today, LOST tomorrow. Especially LOST! Chuck is so cute ::), and it's always good for a laugh though.

Muffin

Quote from: Laura91 on November 08, 2009, 09:25:39 AM
Bill Hicks "I'm Sorry, Folks" bootleg video

lol ....I love this performance, shame it's impossible to find a decent quality of it :P
"I'm sorry you'll had to see that". lol

I recently 'acquired' all five seasons of Daria and have slowly been going through them, I haven't laughed at a show this much for so long!! ^_^
  •