Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you watching??

Started by Laura91, September 17, 2009, 11:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kylo

Monty Python's Flying Circus
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

Cassi

1st episode of 2nd season of Legion.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

GCHR88

Last nights episode of Good Girls on Hulu
  •  

TicTac

Puella Magi Madoka Magica Episode 1

I have never seen this show before even though I really like this AMV of it. Not sure why I waited so long, but I am bored so may as well watch it.

Oh yeah, here is the AMV if interested.

•  

Evienne

Quote from: TicTac on April 26, 2018, 02:31:27 AM
Puella Magi Madoka Magica Episode 1

I have never seen this show before even though I really like this AMV of it. Not sure why I waited so long, but I am bored so may as well watch it.

Oh yeah, here is the AMV if interested.

Ermergerd!!
That is like my favorite anime ever! Sure I didn't watch all that many animes to compare, but I really love this one. I always try to get people to watch it and they're always like "no, it looks like a little girs show."
And I'm like...neeeerrrrr!!! It's really dark and deep, stop judging it from it's outside look! XD
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

TicTac

Quote from: Sam314 on April 27, 2018, 02:06:20 PM
Ermergerd!!
That is like my favorite anime ever! Sure I didn't watch all that many animes to compare, but I really love this one. I always try to get people to watch it and they're always like "no, it looks like a little girs show."
And I'm like...neeeerrrrr!!! It's really dark and deep, stop judging it from it's outside look! XD

Yeah, people need to stop judging a book by its cover  :(

I watched the first 2 episodes on crunchyroll which might have been a mistake because there is like a ridiculous amount of ads lol. I am planning on watching more tonight and hopefully on a better website.

On a side note, I really like the look of the city this takes place in. Everything looks so clean and white (not racist lol) It kinda reminds me of the city in Mirrors Edge (video game) Their school is pretty interesting looking too.
  •  

Evienne

Quote from: TicTac on April 27, 2018, 04:30:18 PM
Yeah, people need to stop judging a book by its cover  :(

I watched the first 2 episodes on crunchyroll which might have been a mistake because there is like a ridiculous amount of ads lol. I am planning on watching more tonight and hopefully on a better website.

On a side note, I really like the look of the city this takes place in. Everything looks so clean and white (not racist lol) It kinda reminds me of the city in Mirrors Edge (video game) Their school is pretty interesting looking too.

Don't you just love it when advertisements go too far XD
Anyways, I feel like excited for you just because it's so freakin awesome! I wish I could experience it for the first time again. It's a really cool, dark and twisted story with a few good plot twists in it. Don't wanna spoil anything but hope you love it too! :D

PS, I guess I can see the Mirrors Edge reference. I played the mobile version to that game long ago so it's a little fuzzy for me.
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

•  

TicTac

Quote from: Sam314 on April 27, 2018, 05:16:34 PM
Don't you just love it when advertisements go too far XD
Anyways, I feel like excited for you just because it's so freakin awesome! I wish I could experience it for the first time again. It's a really cool, dark and twisted story with a few good plot twists in it. Don't wanna spoil anything but hope you love it too! :D

PS, I guess I can see the Mirrors Edge reference. I played the mobile version to that game long ago so it's a little fuzzy for me.

Sigh, I hate advertisements lol.

Yeah! I can't wait to watch it tonight! Its going to be awesome!

Huh, I had no idea Mirror's Edge had a Mobil version. That is super interesting. 
  •  

Evienne

Quote from: TicTac on April 27, 2018, 07:14:18 PM
Sigh, I hate advertisements lol.
Yeah! I can't wait to watch it tonight! Its going to be awesome!
Huh, I had no idea Mirror's Edge had a Mobil version. That is super interesting. 

I hate it when online news like Yahoo splits articles up over many many pages just so they can keep reloading advertisements >.>

But hey, remember me, when you finish the show (think there's 12 episodes?) you should send me a message so we can talk about it :p
Only if you wanted to though.

•  

TicTac

Quote from: Sam314 on April 27, 2018, 08:01:38 PM
I hate it when online news like Yahoo splits articles up over many many pages just so they can keep reloading advertisements >.>

But hey, remember me, when you finish the show (think there's 12 episodes?) you should send me a message so we can talk about it :p
Only if you wanted to though.

Heck yeah I would love to talk about it with you! I just finished episode 6 last night and I am planning on watching the rest at night. I can't believe the show is already almost over  :(

Ugh I hate it when there is so many ads. Also, I tried finding another website to watch the show on but it was just as bad if not worse! They had tons of ads all over the website for uh....mature entertainment I think lol. I had to stick with crunchyroll unfortunately. 
  •  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Evienne

Hey hey, I'm editing together a commercial that I shot so...does "I'm watching my own stuff" count? :o

•  

TicTac

Black Rock Shooter.

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this actually because this is kinda like a movie but not really. It is just the OVA episodes mashed together basically.  Anyways, you can literally watch it with me! Kinda....

•  

Nova_Noelle

I just started watching the recent episodes of "Star" on Fox.  Overall, I enjoy it, but I love the story line of the character Cotton played by the stunning and supremely talented trans actress Amiyah Scott.  The growth of her character and the evolving relationship with her mother in the series has been captivating. 

Noelle
Have courage and be kind.
  •  

Julia1996

I started watching Vikings on hulu. I didn't think I would like it but I got hooked pretty fast. Most of the cast is very attractive and the plots are very interesting.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

TheDelBel

I'm watching Dragon Ball GT. I'm new-ish to Dragon Ball. I watched Dragon Ball Z (I'm watching it again with my cousin), Dragon Ball, and Dragon Ball Super. I'd like to watch Kai after I finish GT.
<3
  •  

Julia1996

The man in the high castle on amazon.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •