Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you watching??

Started by Laura91, September 17, 2009, 11:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CalmRage

lol at Zappa kissing a girl in the audience just like that.

•  

CalmRage

I watched "Mickey's Christmas Carol" on DVD (Walt Disney Treasures) this morning.
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

Quote from: Zóôt Al-Lúrês, Count of Anvil on December 14, 2013, 07:53:04 AM
I watched "Mickey's Christmas Carol" on DVD (Walt Disney Treasures) this morning.

I haven't seen that is a very long time.

My Dying Bride "Live at Dynamo Festival 1995"
  •  

CalmRage

Quote from: Miss_Bungle1991 on December 14, 2013, 03:01:31 PM
I haven't seen that is a very long time.

My Dying Bride "Live at Dynamo Festival 1995"

It's one of my favorite christmas specials.
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

A.C. "4/7/90, Stuttgart, Germany"

TaleSpin "Plunder & Lightning"
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

George Carlin Double Feature:

"Jammin' In New York"

&

"Back In Town"
  •  

dalebert

Knights of Badassdom is finally getting released! It's not getting a broad theatrical release, unfortunately. If you want to see it near you, you could do like I did and create an event through Tugg. But if you're in NH, you can come to ours!

Knights of Badassdom in Hookset, NH

michelle666

I just finished watching Irving Welsh's Ecstasy. Very accurate in a lot of ways, brought back of lot memories of my raver days.

•  

Miss_Bungle1991

Macabre "11/23/91 Crown Point, IN"
  •  

MadeleineG

I've been watching Extreme Engineering with my eight-year-old son. It's hilarious to listen to his analyses of the various projects.

"That's just not feasible. It would consume the entire amazon rainforest in like one month just to produce enough power to run it. Why are they not thinking of the environmental consequences of their ideas?"
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

•  

CalmRage

I got "The Lady And The Tramp" on Blu-Ray, so Mom, her boyfriend and me watched the whole thing immediately afterwards. Such a beautiful movie. Disney always found the right balance. Even the cute moments aren't too cute. They are timeless even with some of their dated references. Every single frame is like an amazingly detailed painting.
  •  

CalmRage

I just finished watching The Time Of The Doctor.

Moffat tied up some very big plot holes and.....let's just say there is a little surprise just before regeneration that i really enjoyed.
  •  

AlexW

I finished watching The Time Of The Doctor a few hours ago.
I'm sadly not as pleased as Zóôt at all. It was a massive disappointment and had yet another casual Kiss without Consent, which I found upsetting.
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

The Get Along Gang "Uneasy Rider"
  •  

Sephirah

Children Of Men

Fantastic film.
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

Simon

•  

King Malachite

Promo for Randy Orton Vs. John Cena in and Iron Man Match at WWE Bragging Rights for the WWE Championship
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

dalebert

I was pretty amused by Movie 43.

WARNING: It's VERY raunchy and has a fair amount of potty humor.

Miss_Bungle1991

TaleSpin "Plunder & Lightning"
  •