Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What are you watching??

Started by Laura91, September 17, 2009, 11:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geeker

I'm not out, I'm not on E, unless things change I doubt I ever will be.
  •  

LizK

Santa Clarista Diet...not for the squeamish or faint hearted...not usually my thing but it really makes my wife laugh and I love to hear that...sick I know but she is a nurse...
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

JeanetteLW

The Lord of The Rings : Return of the King
  •  

Steph Eigen

Just watched another episode of Transparent.  Something about this series makes my skin crawl a bit.
  •  

ghoulified g

I don't watch much TV but I watched the first episode of Stranger Things in English today, we're doing a media study as well as the book we read and that was what our teacher chose. I want to watch the rest actually, it seems quite interesting
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Steph Eigen on March 01, 2017, 07:59:14 PM
Just watched another episode of Transparent.  Something about this series makes my skin crawl a bit.

Don't worry you are not the only one...
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Laura_Squirrel

•  

BeverlyAnn

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. - Oscar Wilde

•  

JeanetteLW

Quote from: BeverlyAnn on March 03, 2017, 02:08:59 AM
When We Rise

I too have been watching (and remembering) this series. Watchine through different eyes than when I saw the events live.

Hugs,
    Jeanette
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: JeanetteLW on March 03, 2017, 09:11:17 AM
  I too have been watching (and remembering) this series. Watchine through different eyes than when I saw the events live.

Hugs,
    Jeanette

Yup.  It roughly overlaps my college years in the San Francisco Bay Area, and in the latest, my time in the Navy, including the past assignments in the SF area. (I even spent a few weeks at Treasure Island. :) )

Much of it feels familiar, and comforting somehow to think that my life overlapped these remarkable events.  It's inspiring for me, as the time is coming for when we will have to rise again!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Laura_Squirrel

•  

Inarasarah

Just finished watching the fourth season of Vikings.  Now starting the second season of Man in the High Castle.

And my friend and I just finished watching Taboo...If you are a fan of Tom Hardy, watch it :)
  •  

Laura_Squirrel

"Wrecker"

A laughably bad film that steals so much from "Duel" that Stephen Speilberg should be getting royalty checks. (IF this horrid pile of schlock made any money, that is.)
  •  

SophiaBleu

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - all week, leading up to the 20th anniversary on Friday the 10th! :)
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority.
              Gerald Massey

•  

barbie

I have raised 3 kids, and this is hilarious.
Kids are always uncontrollable.

Lovely.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

J2J

I've been watching The Americans, it's based in the Cold War times and the main characters are Soviet spies who live as an American family as their cover and have 2 kids who don't know they're originally from Russia, it's a very easy show to get into!
  •  

Neyna

Finally found time to watch Jessica Jones and I <3 it. Might start Santa Clarista Diet next given all of the recommendations I've had recently.

Also @Barbie - I saw this video the other day and have watched it far too many times since. It's hilarious. When you think it can't get any better, it does. The way the baby rolls into the room. Gets me every time  :D
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Neyna on March 12, 2017, 10:05:29 PM
Also @barbie - I saw this video the other day and have watched it far too many times since. It's hilarious. When you think it can't get any better, it does. The way the baby rolls into the room. Gets me every time  :D

Yes. It is very viral. As I once lived in Busan (or Pusan) for about 15 years, I am rather familiar with that video. It reminded me of my taking care of kids about 15 years ago. Parents easily can understand it. Babies can move so quickly, and just a 10 seconds negligence can cause all mishaps.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Laura_Squirrel

•  

J2J

Watched Layer Cake earlier, it's one of my favourite crime movies of all time and never get sick of re-watching it.
  •