Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What are you watching??

Started by Laura91, September 17, 2009, 11:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hikari

Just moved into a new place, and cannot find my remote which means I cannot switch to aux, which means I have to use coax in and since I have no cable, this means VHS....

Apparently we have ¨Liar Liar¨ on VHS and I've never seen it so, lets see if this VCR still works....
私は女の子 です!My Blog - Hikari's Transition Log http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,377.0.html
  •  

Rayalisse

Covert Affairs - I love Piper Perabo

-Raya
Cheers! 
~Rayalisse~ (aka Andi)

"All of this has happened before, and it will all happen again."
"Bend and snap."-Elle Woods
"Who cares if you disagree? You are not me...So you dare tell me who to be? Who died, and made you king of anything?"-Sara Bareilles
  •  

Hikari

Quote from: Rayalisse on August 24, 2010, 11:49:05 PM
Covert Affairs - I love Piper Perabo

-Raya

I do too!! Did you see Imagine Me and You? She even does a convincing to my American ears British accent!
私は女の子 です!My Blog - Hikari's Transition Log http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,377.0.html
  •  

ativan

'Dark Passage' w/Humphrey Bogart & Lauren Bacall
  •  

Rayalisse

Quote from: Hikari on August 24, 2010, 11:53:32 PM
I do too!! Did you see Imagine Me and You? She even does a convincing to my American ears British accent!

I have not seen that, and it looks incredibly cute! -ding- Added to my Amazon wishlist :) 

She does great with the accents and other languages in Covert Affairs, at least enough to convince me that me that she speaks them fluently. 

Thanks for the recommendation!

-Rayalisse
Cheers! 
~Rayalisse~ (aka Andi)

"Who cares if you disagree? You are not me...So you dare tell me who to be? Who died, and made you king of anything?"-Sara Bareilles
  •  

Giselle Marie

Alaska State Troopers

Some of the scenery is beautiful

•  

Cruelladeville

In the UK we have a TV show called 'Shooting Stars'....

I watch it on catch-up Beeb iPlayer as Vic-n-Bob consistently make probably the best dali-esque-style-surreal comedy I know of....

And as I went to art school find it creatively rather refreshing....

Looksee here for a wee see....

And one from a fair few years back...

•  

ativan

'Lawrence of Arabia' w/Peter O'Toole, Alec Guinness, Anthony Quinn.  Excellent movie!
  •  

Shang

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, Seventh Season.

I should be on the 10th by this weekend, hopefully.
  •  

ativan

'March of Time' series on Turner Classic
  •  

meh

Dexter, finishing up season 4.
  •  

ativan

'Jules Verne's Mysterious Island', it's a horribly made movie, I should turn it off.
  •  

Ayaname

I rarely watch television shows, but sometimes I really get into one and then I have to watch every episode. Currently I've been watching 'House' pretty much nonstop.
  •  

ativan

'Phenomenon' w/John Travolta & Kyra Sedgwick
  •  

amm12388

Definitely rewatching all of the xfiles on Netflix...
  •  

Rayalisse

The Vampire Diaries - Season 1 on Itunes.
Cheers! 
~Rayalisse~ (aka Andi)

•  

ativan

'Gone With the Wind'  TCM channel
  •  

ativan

•  

ativan

Listening to Bonnie Rait, 'Walking Blues', at BB King's Bluesville on SIRIUS radio....
Now it's The Paul Butterfield Blues Band. 'Work Song'.......Lovin' it.
  •  

Astarielle

I'm going through the episodes of Fringe I missed then catching up on Warehouse 13.
  •