Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What are you watching??

Started by Laura91, September 17, 2009, 11:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ativan

my coffee. I'm hoping it will just magically get to my mouth somehow......there must be some Zen thing or something, wouldn't you think?
  •  

Jigsaw

3 weeks worth of Wipeout.  I just love watching people get beat up and bent in all kinds of weird positions.  Always good for a laugh.
"I've just lived my life. I always feel that if you live your life and you live it honestly and are good to people around you that everything will be OK." ~John Barrowman
  •  

ativan

Recently watched 'Repo Men', just got done with a Nicholas Cage film,'9mm' heavey stuff
  •  

justmeinoz

Teen Wolf, with Michael J Fox. Actually not bad. 
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

Jigsaw

Colbert Report.  I can't stand normal news cast anymore, maybe because I worked in the news/media business for many years.  I get just the right mixture of news and laughs.
"I've just lived my life. I always feel that if you live your life and you live it honestly and are good to people around you that everything will be OK." ~John Barrowman
  •  

ativan

just going to Netflix to find some action adventure sci-fi, or more Grace episodes.
  •  

JustAnotherDreamer

•  

ativan

•  

Cristóbal

•  

anibioman

dollhouse on netflix you should watch it. it is really really good.

sigmafan

I got on some Nickelodeon game shows.  Yeah, i'm that boring.
  •  

justmeinoz

"Kingdom", Stepen Fry's new series about a small town soliscitor.  Quirky fun.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

Pinkfluff

Quote from: anibioman on July 01, 2011, 10:05:34 PM
dollhouse on netflix you should watch it. it is really really good.

Funny you mention this, I just started watching that on Netflix myself. I find myself a little jealous of how pretty that main character is, but it does seem to be a very interesting show. I noticed that Neflix also has Star Trek TNG and VGR on instant now. I was very happy to see that!
  •  

ninjaboi

Right now? Sky sports news.
  •  

~RoadToTrista~

•  

ninjaboi

•