Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Need a hug?

Started by Kate, September 30, 2006, 12:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kate

This is so beautiful... tissues... where'd I put those tissues...?

Original at:
  •  

tinkerbell

My god!  I'm in tears right now! :'(  These things touch me for a lot of reasons.!

A simple gesture, a hug, a smile can mean wonders in the life of a person......yes, indeed!

Here is mine for you, Kate! :icon_hug:

tinkerbell :icon_chick:

P.S.  The song is beautiful, too! :)
  •  

Maggie

That'd really make me uncomfortable.  For some reason, hugs or contact or anything like that just makes me feel worse if something's bothering me.   ???
  •  

ellie_sfchick

:D  This is beautiful, so touching that the tears are still running.  I have never said or done anything in Susan's place before, but if this is an example of how everyone feels I just love it.
Have a beautiful week-end and hugs to you
  •  

amberwish

hugs are so great.  im so glad that hugs are something my family does all the time.  thats why i hope it will continue with me when i finally tell them about me.  i think it will.  hugs can be so uplifting and make you feel so good.

hugs and hugs and  :-* :-*  amber
  •  

BrandiOK

That was absolutly amazing..........I cried.   

What a shame that our society had degraded to the point that this should seem like such an unusual act.   

Not sure what to say here.....that video was just amazing,  thanks Kate.
  •  

LynnER

That was absolutely beautiful  *sniffles*  I mean really beautiful...
  •  

Melissa

At first it made me smile a bunch and then the tears came a bit later.  That was beautiful and I've always loved hugging people as long as I can remember. 
:icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_hug:

Melissa
Posted on: October 01, 2006, 03:27:38 PM
Here's an article with a little background information on the "Free Hugs"
campaign.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/music/freehug-man-speaks-out/2006/09/28/1159337257843.html

Melissa
  •  

stephanie_craxford

And that's all it takes.  Whew... wow... yes...

Steph
  •