Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Worst day of my life

Started by Lilly_Mossiano, September 03, 2011, 11:10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilly_Mossiano

This week has been a living hell, the woman I was with up until last night who had pledged to stand by my side through everything. Cheated on me with a "Best Friend" of mine. She told me that she would be with me when I got out of surgery, so that the first person I saw was her. Now that is not going to happen, after all the shots I took last night about transition. I am lost inside she says it is all my fault.
Check out my new book My New Mommy at http://www.publishamerica.net/product48909.html
  •  

AbraCadabra

Gosh babe,
you did get hit below the belt. I be not surprised you'd feel like throwing up all over and find anything, ANYTHING, just to stop that pain.

Time WILL heal, yes it will, but what to do in the meantime? Drugs? I tried that, no good. Booze, tried that, seen that - just as bad. Hurt yourself even more, also no good.

Rant, done that --- it helps some. Cry buckets, yeah why not, done that, it helps some.

How to mend a broken heart??? The million dollar question.

In my case it took me YEARS and I pray it will be not THAT long for you. But suffer you will, by the sound of it. It will get better, it will.
It is a dream, a beautiful dream you had and now the dream is over, done. Got to pickup the pieces, life moves forward --- and what is, IS.

I'm sure here be many girls that went through similar crashes, I'm one of them, and we all would like to be there in person to hold and hug one of our badly suffering sisters.
I wish I could, so we just have to do it with our words.

With you, and hug,
Axelle
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

Lilly_Mossiano

thanks since last night there has been none stop tears
Check out my new book My New Mommy at http://www.publishamerica.net/product48909.html
  •  

Randi

The release of our tears gives us two things-1. relief from the weight of the past and 2. the strength to face our uncertain futures. Let thm flow freely and build up the strength you will no doubt need to go forward from here.

Many of us here-myself included-face uncertain paths in our immediate futures. Be true to yourself and everything else will work itself out.

Hugs, Randi
  •  

malibukay

•