Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Male Bathroom Etiquette

Started by Dennis, September 19, 2006, 10:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis

•  

Melissa

That was funny Dennis.  I love how they said to not even say a single word to Jesus Himself.  I'm glad I don't have to deal with that anymore.  Women's restrooms are much more relaxed.

Melissa
  •  

SusanKay140

;D Not just kind of, they've got it nailed in place with an uzzi nailgun!  Now let's hope they do one on Womens' room etiquite.  Thanks Dennis.

Susan K
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Oh lord that is sooooooooooo true ;D  What a hoot.

Steph
  •  

Maggie

Nice!  I just saw that yesterday and it really cracked me up.  I love the look on the son of God's face when everyone starts killing each other at the end there.   :D
  •  

umop ap!sdn

:D

Heh, seems I instinctively knew half the rules and used to blatantly violate the rest. (I'll be darn - no talking, not even to a friend.)
  •  

Kate

Quote from: umop ap!sdn on October 03, 2006, 02:58:41 AM
(I'll be darn - no talking, not even to a friend.)

LOL, my friend and I always talk in public bathrooms. Still, you can tell it's NOT approved behaviour, lol. Fifteen guys doin' their business, and you're the ONLY two people chatting away... is a bit odd ;)

But heck, some of our best work discussions are impromptu meetings in the office bathroom. We've plotted out all kinds of things in there. It's a very friendly environment. In fact, my coworker even asked me if I "needed a hand" yesterday. Seriously. Hmmm.. come to think of it, this is the same guy who gives me a thumbs up whenever I wear glasses (he has a thing for girls in glasses).

Life just continues to amuse the heck outa me.
  •  

jaded

that was the funniest thing ive ever seen well.... today anyway thanx
dennis
  •