Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Supernatural

Started by FairyGirl, October 01, 2009, 09:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FairyGirl

...has got to be one of the lamest shows on TV, but my God, those men! Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester (pant), Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester (double pant), and as if that weren't enough to put a tingle in your panties, Misha Collins as Castiel (omg what an angel)... Who cares if the story line is hopelessly stupid? I could spend hours watching all three of them, and they can hunt my demons anytime they want. Here's hoping they don't actually kill the devil for at least 5 MORE seasons! >:-)

Girls rule, boys drool.
If I keep a green bough in my heart, then the singing bird will come.
  •  

daisybelle

I miss Sarah Michelle Geller in Buffy.... Joss Whedon is just wicked cool, and his new show is not bad either "The Doll House " I think...

WOW

DB
  •  

FairyGirl

Yeah Dollhouse is a pretty decent show, and has some of the Joss Whedon "regulars", notably Eliza Dushku as the main star. I miss Buffy too! David Boreanaz's show Bones in now in it's 5th season, which was how long Angel lasted. He's such a hottie I'm glad he's got another successful series.  :)
Girls rule, boys drool.
If I keep a green bough in my heart, then the singing bird will come.
  •  

Rammstein

I love Supernatural!  :) I think it's funny and Jensen Ackles is too hot for words.  ;)
Misha Collins is also great. He seems like a funny guy in real life too.
  •