Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

POLL: MTF Breast Growth after HRT (where pain was felt behind nipple)

Started by Dana Lane, October 10, 2009, 05:01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How long after starting HRT did your breasts begin to develop?

1 Month
186 (46%)
2 Months
111 (27.5%)
3 Months
45 (11.1%)
4 Months
19 (4.7%)
5 Months
8 (2%)
6 Months
8 (2%)
7 Months
1 (0.2%)
8 Months
1 (0.2%)
9 Months
1 (0.2%)
10 Months
3 (0.7%)
11 Months
0 (0%)
1 Year to 1.5 Years
3 (0.7%)
1.5 Years and up
3 (0.7%)
Didn't develop
15 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 339

cass

I had pain within the first couple of weeks then nothing for a week or two then the pain came back, had hard lumps behind my nipples around the 4-5 week mark and since then pain on and off through each day, normally most sore in the afternoons and evenings
  •  

GingerMaxim

I'm taking Suprefact as my T Blocker. There was a slip up with my pharmacy in the beginning when I first started my hormones over a month ago.
The pharmacy wrote that I take double the dose and I did so for 3 weeks until I didn't understand why my dose was running out so fast. Well I spoke to my doctor and we rectified it.

But my question is.... If I continued to use double dosing my T Blocker would that help my estrogen work faster, better, harder?

Thanks.
Luv Ginger
  •  

ana1111

Pain at about 3 weeks spiro and E..im at four weeks and no buds yet. Also for reference sake I was on just estradiol for 3 months with no spiro with no noticeable affects...
  •  

Kaylin Kumiho

Mine started at around the 3 month mark with the pain, although there was sensitivity before then... annnnd I've had pretty consistent pain since (at the 6.5 month mark), not that I'm complaining too much~<3
  •  

Kaelin

The nipples had a little going fairly early (within a couple/few weeks), but it was almost two months before something more substantial was going on.  For a "low dose" of E and nothing else, that's not too shabby.
  •  

GingerMaxim

Since January, I have had extremely large breast buds. My right had 3inch diameter and my left almost the same size.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the perma Erect nipples. I find that so hot and such a turn on for me.

My right breast is getting the under breast sharp curve of definition, but my left breast is getting very very full and more round and much larger then right.

I do love lying on my belly and feeling my breasts and feeling my large breast buds pushing back at me. I only wish I could sleep on my belly longer. Yes they are very sore but I LOVE IT!!!

I have grown at least an inch, only if I didn't have such a thick rib cage. I am 100% sure my breasts would look so much larger.

Ginger M.
  •  

Mariah

That's been my problem is the lower portion of the ribcage makes them look that much smaller.
Mariah
Quote from: GingerMaxim on February 13, 2015, 05:08:47 AM
Since January, I have had extremely large breast buds. My right had 3inch diameter and my left almost the same size.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the perma Erect nipples. I find that so hot and such a turn on for me.

My right breast is getting the under breast sharp curve of definition, but my left breast is getting very very full and more round and much larger then right.

I do love lying on my belly and feeling my breasts and feeling my large breast buds pushing back at me. I only wish I could sleep on my belly longer. Yes they are very sore but I LOVE IT!!!

I have grown at least an inch, only if I didn't have such a thick rib cage. I am 100% sure my breasts would look so much larger.

Ginger M.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

stephee72

All I can tell you is so far. Its been 8 weeks today. My nipples are now tender and slightly enlarged. Looking at a mirror straight on its barely noticed, from the side you can see there is some growrh behind it. In general just , moobs but the nipples do stand out constantly are lots,more sensative and do hurt some. Truthfully they itch more. I have been waiting for the big change in areola size and the lump behind it to happen. Also the pain it will bring. I will say im more flacid down below than normal, but its Definatly still functional. Just not as alert, lol. One other thing, and if you have noticed this too, please let me know, I feel more exhusted now than ever and if I changes o a w j ile between doses of hrt (my job has done that to me) I feel like im getting a headache till I take my dose. Either way thats my experience so far. Hope its an insight, since I am new here, Im lookng forward to more replies.
Thanks Steph
I am being honest with myself and others here at all times, because I cant be honest in other parts of my life, just want honesty, support  and kindness for all.  :-*
  •  

stephee72

Typo....about dose...if i miss my dose for a while in the day ..basically is what i was saying there.. Sorry
I am being honest with myself and others here at all times, because I cant be honest in other parts of my life, just want honesty, support  and kindness for all.  :-*
  •  

Lebedinaja

hmm for starting at the age of 19, nothing AT ALL happened after an month yet. Should I be worried?
  •  

Denise

Worried? I don't think so.  What are you taking?  (No doses)
I started Spiro about three months ago, estradiol shots 11 days ago and today my nipples are sore.
1st Person out: 16-Oct-2015
Restarted Spironolactone 26-Aug-2016
Restarted Estradiol Valerate: 02-Nov-2016
Full time: 02-Mar-2017
Breast Augmentation (Schechter): 31-Oct-2017
FFS (Walton in Chicago): 25-Sep-2018
Vaginoplasty (Schechter): 13-Dec-2018

A haiku in honor of my grandmother who loved them.

The Voices are Gone
Living Life to the Fullest
I am just Denise
  •  

Lebedinaja

Quote from: pj on June 06, 2016, 01:38:01 PM
Worried? I don't think so.  What are you taking?  (No doses)
I started Spiro about three months ago, estradiol shots 11 days ago and today my nipples are sore.

Estrafam and Androcur.
both 1 month. Ha well 11 days <3
  •  

josie68winter

Not to get to far off subject, but how will being over weight play its part in the transitioning process? I have currently lost a bunch of weight and still dropping.

Jo

Josie Ann
I am approaching the 1 year mark since my decision to transition, and I am celebrating my 6th month on hrt.
  •  

Beth Andrea

Quote from: GingerMaxim on July 08, 2014, 03:29:37 PM
I'm taking Suprefact as my T Blocker. There was a slip up with my pharmacy in the beginning when I first started my hormones over a month ago.
The pharmacy wrote that I take double the dose and I did so for 3 weeks until I didn't understand why my dose was running out so fast. Well I spoke to my doctor and we rectified it.

But my question is.... If I continued to use double dosing my T Blocker would that help my estrogen work faster, better, harder?

Thanks.
Luv Ginger

I'm not a doctor, but I think if you doubled the dose of the T blocker, its effects--blocking T--would be increased (maybe not doubled, though).

T blockers and E work together in creating a different hormone balance, and there may be a little symbiosis (E suppresses T a tiny bit, T-blockers enable E to be used more efficiently).

Talk to your doctor, both about doubling T-blockers, and how they interact. (And don't assume s/he knows the answer, imho a lot of times docs "wing it").
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

KristyWalker

Quote from: heatherrose on October 10, 2009, 08:48:50 AM

Everyone's physiology is different and "your result may vary".
I noticed things starting to develop (nipples began to
swell and became sore) with in a month after starting HRT.

I was the same now the pain is not as bad and the itching is getting worse (it was the first time I have ever been happy for pain and being itchy in my life) I also would like to reiterate our body's are all different and we will experience different things in different order that does not mean hrt is not working if you do not experience changes as quickly as I or anyone here has

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk

[/url]
  •  

Raye

I've heard with specific amounts that some patients were being prescribed just Estrogen + Progesterone cancelling out then need for an AA all entirely and had have much better results during their treatment options. I don't know any existing numbers to how this is all calculated, but I've heard this from a girlfriend of mine. That she knew someone that had this particular unique regime and she had very good results.
Hai Der! =^.^=
They/Them
He/Him
  •  

spx_1112

•  

BreeD

Three months on low-dose E, than about a week later after adding low-dose spiro...WHAT THE WHAT!, but only on the left. 
  •  

Willowicious

I've been on evorel and finesteride for almost three months but haven't really felt any changes. Hopefully breast development will start soon ^_^

•  

karenpayneoregon

Mine were itchy starting around the first two weeks, notice some growth in the first month and was at a B-cup in about  8 months. They never stopped itching until after bottom surgery and breast augmentation.
When it comes to life, we spin our own yarn, and where we end up is really, in fact, where we always intended to be."
-Julia Glass, Three Junes

GCS 2015, age 58
  •