Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Looking too young

Started by barbie, June 26, 2009, 03:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

Two days ago, I joined in a kind of symposium here and wore a formal suit for men. We usually have dinner and drink together after finishing a symposium.

He is actually my boss and about 50 years old. With other people, he tends to be sober. He trusts in me, and sometimes drinks heavily when I am with him and may be able to take care of him. We are like friends.

It was hot at that night, and it was difficult to wear the suit any longer. Moreover, the madam in the pub remembered me and asked why I do not show off my legs this time.

I went to the nearby parking lot where my minivan was parked, and changed into hot women's fashion: denim short pants, 2.5 inch high heel sandals and tight athletic top, as there were no so many fashion items left in the minivan. And finally applying red lipstick.

It seems that nowadays my colleagues were not surprised at all. They commented that I look sexy. After stopping at three more pubs, we were finally dispersed.

I had to take care of him, and went to his apartment by a cab. Near the entrance, he fell asleep in the street, as he drunk so heavily. I could not wake him up, and as I also was drunken a little bit, I lay down beside him. Of course, there still were passers-by. You may guess how we looked in the street. I wish somebody could take photos for us. And, in 20 or 30 minutes, a fuss started.

A total of three guards in the nearby apartments came to us, and tried to wake him up. They called us a name denoting young people at 20's, as he looks so young. Some of them called me a name denoting young lady at 20's. Strangely, I was little bit upset as they treated us like fledgling (Korea is a hierarchical society based on age). And, one guy repeatedly said why I do not say at all. It's not his business and I was nearly to yell in my manly voice. I just held back like a gentlewoman, although I apparently looked drunken, far unlike a lady.

They failed, and finally called the police. And, a patrol car and some policemen came. I thought that we did not break any law, but guards would think differently. After more fuss, he finally woke up. And, finally at dawn I walked on heels for about 1 mile or 2 km back to the parking lot.

My denim pants at that day: http://125.247.198.61/bbs/upimg/fishery/demin_pants.jpg

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

tekla

No matter what.  It's a lot better than looking too old. For sure on that.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

jenny328

i second that, better to be too young instead of too old.
  •  

Maryteresa

barbie,  That's a great story.  I expect your boss at age 50 has an alcohol problem.  Most of us get sozzled once or twice when we were young, but NEVER after that.   It's so unbecoming.
You look really lovely, and definitely should have been a girl.  I'm green with genuine envy !
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Maryteresa on September 13, 2009, 09:39:23 AM
barbie,  That's a great story.  I expect your boss at age 50 has an alcohol problem. 

Mary. Yes. Most people think that his drinking habit is not so good, but he can control it by himself. If he needs, he does not drink at all for a week.

In Korea, drinking is a key element in social relationship and business. So if you are at higher position or a kind of business owner, then you should be ready to drink every night, but also to able to control yourself, never making any mistake. The government has tried to get rid of this unhealthy business tradition, only unsuccessfully.

Nowadays, I notice that more people call me a pronoun denoting 30's or 40's women, especially at daytime. Even my daughter sometimes does the same  :( I am ready to admit and accept it.

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Maryteresa

Barbie,
Don't change that avatar for a while,  it looks really cute.
Maryteresa
  •  

barbie

Mary, thanks for comments.

I did not expect my new avatar would look cute, as I did not smile. It was at a local museum near a river in Nashville 2 weeks ago.

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Rebecca.R

If I get mistaken for a woman who is younger than my real self, I will be tinkled pink.......... smiles
  •  

omega1251

Looking young is always better than the converse...
  •