Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

rednecks

Started by Barbara, October 24, 2009, 06:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

How come all the LGBT friendly places to live are expensive.And redneck joints are cheap.I'm getting tired of seeing jacked up pickup trucks in every driveway with a deer sticker on the back.And they are all republicans by the way.I think i know why that is,because they can't stand LGBT's.If your not a beer guzzlin nascar fan you probably don't have anything in common with them
  •  

Janet_Girl

If you think a redneck bar is bad, try a truck stop.  :laugh:  There is one close to me and occasionally my GF and I go there.  We have never had problems, except for the drunker they get the more gropy they get.  Not that I have ever had a problem, but why ca't a couple of gals just have a few drinks and be left alone.

I don't like bars, because of the noise and the loudness of the general hubbub.  And it takes my forever to get over a hangover.

Janet
  •  

Barbara

Well,i should have said,I don't think their all bad.I would not mind being groped a little if i were in the mood.Actually if i had to choose between that and being ignored in a snooty gay bar.I would choose the hand on my behind.I know what you mean about the hangover thing though.For some strange reason mcdonald's seems to almost cure it,a couple of egg mcmuffin's in the morning or a big mac meal.
  •