Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

hello new one here---- pix in side

Started by jami w., November 05, 2009, 12:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jami w.

hi all my real name is jami, im 30 yrs old. ever since i was a kid i knew i wasnt one of the boys at all!!
i hated getting covered in mud or getting dirty. i loved n still love doing girl things. i was forced to wear boy things eewwwwwww! doesnt feel rite neva has or neva will. clothes shoppping as a kid sucked cuz mom wouldnt let me get girl things. im so not manly at all n still not. growing up i spent a lot of time wit my female cousin yay, we were the same size n when i would leave 2 go home she would give me some of her clothes undies socks pants shirts, sweaters i was in heaven my hair was mad long too ;D. fast forward to now? out in public i wear girls sneakers, socks, undies, tee shirts, sweaters. i but em all in the stores too hell yea n proud too. like i said i really am all girly-girly. my room is pink an white wit sum purple. i had mad stuffed animals n the top of my bearau sry cant spell lmao. is covered with body lotions. clear nail polish. n candles vanilla an apple scented. my closet is full of out fits shorts, capris, dresses, skirts, n tops. like i said i go into oldnavy american eagle, aeropostle, ambercrombie n fitch, hollister,victoria secrets. the the kinda girl i should have been born as!! im a size 12 n pants 10 in skirts. im short with small feet haha.
i wear a size 7 in sneakers. i got like 10 pair of sneaks an flats. been shaving my body since i was 12 n wouldnt have it ne other way!! yes my legs, n underarms 2 an wont chance. i have only dated two girls in my life! both times neva felt rite 2 me at all. both told me i was too girly haha. i have wicked soft skin. n was told im to submissvie for em oh well. now weither u think im guy or wat eva idc- ive been wit one bi top only guy it it felt so nautural an right 2 me. he treated me like a woman too. heres a funny i think real females can pick up on this from guys, me n him went out one jus as friends only, we walked through the door n the hostess she lead us to the table an sat me down first!! im still kinda wit this guy 2- off an on to be blunt yes i do act like a girl to him!! cuddling on the couch watching movies. not gonna go in2 details hahaha. id b perfect if i could wake up one morn n be 100% female!!! or find a girl that would switch complete bodies wit me. i have mad pix but dont kno how to post em-  heres a few pic-

•  

Janet_Girl

Hi Jami, :icon_wave:

Welcome to our little family. Over 3600 strong. That would be one heck of a family reunion.

Feel free to post your successes/failures, Hopes/dreams.  Ask questions and seek answers. Give and receive advice.

But remember we are family here, your family now. And it is always nice to have another sister. :icon_hug:

And be sure to check out

Blessed Be.
Janet

•  

jesse

like a knife that cuts you the wound heals but them scars those scars remain
  •  

LordKAT

Greetings and welcome to the place where everybody knows your..

oops thats cheers.
Anyway, glad to have you join us and share your story. I think you will  find other with the same story or close. I would shake hands but this trident is a bit heavy.
  •  

Lachlann

Welcome Jami!

I'm an FTM, and even I don't like getting muddy and dirty and I'm far from feminine.  :laugh:
Don't be scared to fly alone, find a path that is your own
Love will open every door it's in your hands, the world is yours
Don't hold back and always know, all the answers will unfold
What are you waiting for, spread your wings and soar
  •