Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Beware of this woman! A man hater :eek!:

Started by Matthew J. F, November 02, 2009, 02:42:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YoungSoulRebel

Quote from: SilverFang on November 03, 2009, 01:45:56 AM
It's times/stories like these that make me happy I've got no balls.

Yeah, but a kick to the groin hard enough to send a regular guy's testicle into his abdomen can do other kinds of damage to a guy with an "innie".  Serious, my cervix is having a panic-attack of its own over what kind of damage can be done.  The erectile tissue of the clitoris can also be seriously damaged in such a hard boot to the groin.
  •  

Radar

Quote from: YoungSoulRebel on November 03, 2009, 10:21:20 PM
Yeah, but a kick to the groin hard enough to send a regular guy's testicle into his abdomen can do other kinds of damage to a guy with an "innie".  Serious, my cervix is having a panic-attack of its own over what kind of damage can be done.The erectile tissue of the clitoris can also be seriously damaged in such a hard boot to the groin.
I don't understand why there's this belief that kicking women in the crotch doesn't hurt. It does. Bad. It can damage the clitoris and make it hurt very bad to pee for days. Hitting the bone just right makes it hurt for days too.

Being kicked/hit hard anywhere will hurt no matter what body part. It just seems people think that a woman can be kicked in the crotch and not be phased one bit... like she's wearing metal underwear or something. I've never understood that.
"In this one of many possible worlds, all for the best, or some bizarre test?
It is what it is—and whatever.
Time is still the infinite jest."
  •  

r.morgan

Quote from: Tristan H. on November 02, 2009, 06:26:39 PM
I hear getting clipped hurts more than full blown hit. Or so I've only heard from my friends who are dudes... any MTFs willing to shed some light?
Yes it can.  I think of it like a Sprain vs a Break.  I couldn't walk on a sprained ankle at all.  I was able to walk for half a day on a broken one.  The sprain had all my nerves on edge the break was deeper and I didn't notice until the fluid build up made the area tender. 
A 'tap' usually is just enough to set all your nerves off and hurt - a lot.  Where as with a full on blow the hit is deeper and your nerves just don't react the same way.  A deep pain will hurt longer and is more serious.   A shallow pain hurts a lot NOW but will usually go away more quickly.
  •  

Lachlann

Quote from: Radar on November 04, 2009, 01:12:48 PM
I don't understand why there's this belief that kicking women in the crotch doesn't hurt. It does. Bad. It can damage the clitoris and make it hurt very bad to pee for days. Hitting the bone just right makes it hurt for days too.

Being kicked/hit hard anywhere will hurt no matter what body part. It just seems people think that a woman can be kicked in the crotch and not be phased one bit... like she's wearing metal underwear or something. I've never understood that.
Exactly! And it can especially bruise someone without testicles too. No one should kid anyone in the crotch regardless of gender.

Quote from: Julie Marie on November 03, 2009, 08:23:44 AM
It's more effective than a stun gun.   I think in the full on blow the body goes into shock, kind of like when you're in a car accident.

As for the assailant, my guess is she had a bad run in with a testicle toting humanoid.  :icon_chainsaw:

Julie

Quote from: r.morgan on November 04, 2009, 01:24:55 PM
Yes it can.  I think of it like a Sprain vs a Break.  I couldn't walk on a sprained ankle at all.  I was able to walk for half a day on a broken one.  The sprain had all my nerves on edge the break was deeper and I didn't notice until the fluid build up made the area tender. 
A 'tap' usually is just enough to set all your nerves off and hurt - a lot.  Where as with a full on blow the hit is deeper and your nerves just don't react the same way.  A deep pain will hurt longer and is more serious.   A shallow pain hurts a lot NOW but will usually go away more quickly.

Thanks for the input! I guess it's kind of like a paper cut vs a real cut. One is more serious, but you swear the little one hurts more.
Don't be scared to fly alone, find a path that is your own
Love will open every door it's in your hands, the world is yours
Don't hold back and always know, all the answers will unfold
What are you waiting for, spread your wings and soar
  •  

YoungSoulRebel

Me neither.  I don't recall ever being kicked there, but I've taken some hard blows to the groin from my own stupidity (from furniture, climbing railing, getting on a bicycle for somebody much taller than myself, etc...) and it hurts hard.  I've had at least one blow there that made it hurt to pee for a couple days afterward.  Just cos the bits don't really dangle doesn't mean it doesn't hurt as much.
  •  

Silver

Well I know, but there have been times where I've been hit in the groin and the angle was such that I felt no pain, but it would have hurt balls.

Don't want to experience being hurt on the clit, it's already borderline-painful to sit the wrong way.

I've been slammed on the pubic bone too, that's no fun. Like a bruise, except it probably wasn't a bruise or it would have been much more painful.

Quote from: Tristan H. on November 04, 2009, 06:11:18 PM
Exactly! And it can especially bruise someone without testicles too. No one should kid anyone in the crotch regardless of gender.

Don't know about you but I'd rather avoid being kicked anywhere, lol.

I don't understand why there's this belief that kicking women in the crotch doesn't hurt.

Hey at least they don't go for it.
  •  

Radar

Quote from: SilverFang on November 04, 2009, 06:58:00 PM
Well I know, but there have been times where I've been hit in the groin and the angle was such that I felt no pain...
You're lucky. Either I'm unlucky, more sensitive there or both.

Quote from: SilverFang on November 04, 2009, 06:58:00 PM
Hey at least they don't go for it.
I wish my cousin had received this memo. It's like she made a game of it. :-\
"In this one of many possible worlds, all for the best, or some bizarre test?
It is what it is—and whatever.
Time is still the infinite jest."
  •  

Silver

Quote from: Radar on November 04, 2009, 07:30:11 PM
I wish my cousin had received this memo. It's like she made a game of it. :-\

Aww that's too bad.
  •  

GDTripp

That woman should have her head examined and her shoes confiscated. (Barefeet don't hurt near as bad as pointy-toed shoes or worse, steel-toe boots... But of course they still hurt.  :-\)

I tripped on the edge of my futon and my crotch landed exactly on my boyfriend's kneecap. :icon_blah: :icon_dizzy: I finally had a sense of how it feels for a biomale to be whacked there, as I groaned from my fetal position while clutching my junk with both hands. Ooooowwww.... I didn't even want my boyfriend touching me or talking to me; I slapped his hands away and told him to shut up with his "I'm so sorry!"s and just let me try to, um, get over it.

So yeah, 'innies' are just as bad to hit as the testis. (And don't get me started on the boob-tumors, yow!!)
  •  

IanToxic

Ohhhh god duuude shew my nephew told me about this a while ago lol still makes me cringe and wanna curl up in a fetal position and ehhh I dunno bout you guys but I have been kicked in the groin...and punched (by people who i guess think its funny to hit people there? meh)*twitch* anyways that...yeaaah let's just say I had dropped curled up to the floor with eyes watering even for the "lighter" kicks lol it's possible I'm just "sensitive" but geeze ugh poor guy
  •  

Lachlann

Quote from: IanToxic on November 08, 2009, 12:14:23 AM
Ohhhh god duuude shew my nephew told me about this a while ago lol still makes me cringe and wanna curl up in a fetal position and ehhh I dunno bout you guys but I have been kicked in the groin...and punched (by people who i guess think its funny to hit people there? meh)*twitch* anyways that...yeaaah let's just say I had dropped curled up to the floor with eyes watering even for the "lighter" kicks lol it's possible I'm just "sensitive" but geeze ugh poor guy
I've been hit in the crotch and had my crotch get hit from furniture. It doesn't matter how sensitive you are, it's still a tender place.
Don't be scared to fly alone, find a path that is your own
Love will open every door it's in your hands, the world is yours
Don't hold back and always know, all the answers will unfold
What are you waiting for, spread your wings and soar
  •  

Alex_C

I've dented a motorcycle gas tank with my pubis.

In general the pubis does a decent job of protecting front-on impacts, it was much more damaging to the gas tank than me.

While I'd love to have full biomale genitalia, 8 inches please, another part of me cringes at all the stuff that can happen to external plumbing. I'd love to be like a dolphin, have a big one that just sucks up inside myself when not having fun.  ;D
  •