Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Movie - Strangeland with Dee Snider

Started by axlred66, October 28, 2009, 10:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you've seen Strangeland, what did you think about it?

I loved it!
I hated it.
Kinda creepy, but whatever
Too brutal for me to watch!
I've never seen it.

axlred66

Strangeland is one of my many favorite horror films.  I thought it was a pretty good movie, but kinda dorky in some spots. Overall I think it was something to make you think about... what are YOUR neighbours like?  It can happen anywhere.   :o

P.S. don't take any of this the wrong way.  state your opinion on the movie by poll and reply to my message here, tell me what *you* think :)
  •  

Jester

Dee Snider's in a horror film?  THAT'S getting watched.
  •  

axlred66

Quote from: Jester on October 28, 2009, 11:13:12 PM
Dee Snider's in a horror film?  THAT'S getting watched.

Yep.  I think it was made in 1998 or so (?).  It's good, imo.  Has a lot of body modification in it, and of course, revenge.  Definitely a movie to watch, especially with Halloween coming up. :)
  •  

Bellaon7

Yes I saw it, but I can't remember to much about except it was good, Dee's crazy ass peircings, & I think he had jet black hair.
  •  

Red

Quote from: Bellaon7 on October 31, 2009, 04:58:56 PM
Yes I saw it, but I can't remember to much about except it was good, Dee's crazy ass peircings, & I think he had jet black hair.

I think he had very red hair in the movie until his recovery when it was then brown.  I've seen Dee with jet black hair though.  He's the man of many haircolors  ;D  I agree, it's a good movie.

Post Merge: November 02, 2009, 07:40:08 AM

Here's Dee Snider in the movie:

•