Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What is your favorite fictional character

Started by Janet_Girl, October 21, 2009, 09:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butterfly

Samantha from Bewitched.  Everything is possible for her without too much effort.  I'd like to have her powers ~laugh~
  •  

r.morgan

Picking one is just not fair!  So I'm making a short list of current favorites too. :P

Books:
Alanna of Trebond from Tamora Pierce's Lioness quartet  - A girl who wants to become a Knight - of course only guys are knights.
Harry Dresden from Jim Butcher's Dresden Files Series - A Wizard P.I.  He gets into all kinds of trouble.  And nothing quite says class like showing up to a vampire's costume party as a VERY tacky Dracula.
I'm also starting to like  Rachel Morgan from Kim Harrison's The Hollows series - A witch bounty hunter who lives with her partners - a Bi Living Vampire, and a very straight Male Pixie and his wife and 54 kids (Even if I started to reconsider my favorite name after I found her :()

Comics:
Ranma/Ranko: Martial artist who fell into the Cursed Spring of Drowned Girl and becomes a girl every time he's splashed with cold water.  He can only change back by getting hit with warm water.  For someone who constantly complains about being half girl "he" spends an awful lot of time as Ranko intentionally. 
Deadpool: Nothing quite like constantly breaking the 4th wall for extra giggles.

TV:
Dr. Spencer Reid: FBI Behavioral Analyst  on Criminal Minds.  Cute, nerd boy. :)  (Ok I like Derek Morgan and Penelope Garcia on this show too :) )
Abby Sciuto: Happy Goth, Super-Lab technician  on NCIS
  •  

maromi

Pretty much all the handsome males in anime! So sexy!  ;D
Right now I am loving Ciel Phantomhive from Kuro>-bleeped-<suji I adore his clothes! XD
  •  

Tranquillity

My Favorite Fictional Characters are...

Television ---- Jethro Gibbs from NCIS.
Movies (actually an Anime) Major Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the shell
Books ( I have a few all from one Series) --- 1. Phèdre nó Delaunay
                                                                    2. Jocelin Verreuil
                                                                    3. Ysandre de la Courcel
                                                                    4. Sidonie and Alais (sisters) de la Courcel
                                                                    5. Imriel
                                                   I would have to say that I like all but a handful. These Characters are all from the Kushiel series by Jaqueline Cary
  •  

Lachlann

Angel from... Angel.
Fred from Angel.
Wesley from...yet again... Angel.

Grom Hellscream and Thrall from Warcraft. Orgrim Doomhammer is also awesome.

Sierra from Dollhouse.

Montolio Debrouchee from the Dark Elf Trilogy.
Don't be scared to fly alone, find a path that is your own
Love will open every door it's in your hands, the world is yours
Don't hold back and always know, all the answers will unfold
What are you waiting for, spread your wings and soar
  •  

Hannah

How can you like the whole cast of Angel except Cordelia  :'(
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Astral

Yui Hirasawa (平沢 唯) from K-ON(けいおん)

I like how energetic, cute, and clumsy she is. I haven't watched a lot of けいおん yet though. Right now she's my favorite character.

Oh, she's my display picture.
  •  

Pippa

•  

kelliBennett

Books:

Tomas of Crydee: The Riftwar Saga
Kahlan Rahl: The Sword of Truth Series

Movies or TV:
Dexter - I just so identify with the trying to live a life everyone expects to hide who you are. Granted the serial killer thing is a bit much.
If I had a penny for my thoughts, I'd be a millionaire.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
That the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!
  •  

LordKAT

I'll start with Quincy. I can think of a new one for each day of my life I think.
  •  

tekla

FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Hannah

Ooooo Quincy! I was a tiny baby then but I remember my mom digging him. Wasn't he MacGuyvers absent father?
  •