Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

How have your vital measurements changed?

Started by Sara91, November 18, 2009, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sara91

Hi btw, just joined. ^_^ Anyway...

I was just musing about the whole bust/waist/hips thing, and how HRT can effect that. Just wondering if you girls have had any change in the waist/hips area?

And also would you say starting HRT at a 28/36 W/H is a good starting point? I measured myself earlier and was pleasantly surprised... In other areas I'm 19 in January, so I think I should really get a move on... stop bottling it all away...
  •  

sarahb

Quote from: Sara91 on November 18, 2009, 04:37:18 PM
Just wondering if you girls have had any change in the waist/hips area?

Yes, I've had major changes in fat distribution in the waist, hips, and butt area. As for bust, I've gained about a small A, barely. Not much, but it varies for everyone.

And also would you say starting HRT at a 28/36 W/H is a good starting point?

I would say that as long as you're not too overweight, then wherever you are at now is a good starting point. HRT makes it as difficult to lose weight as it is for genetic women. Your measurements are fine.

In other areas I'm 19 in January, so I think I should really get a move on... stop bottling it all away...

Welcome to the site, you'll find a lot of information and support. I would agree...get a move on with it already  ;)

~Sarah
  •  

shanetastic

I started at the exact same measurements you are at when I was 19.  However I went on and off HRT a few times, but back on now consistently.

Mind you I'm tall and it's challenging for me to put on weight and I haven't been on HRT that long but I'm currently at now 29/38 W-H

Of course, this probably fluctuates through hrt and stuff and it might if at all be from HRT or just me gaining some weight etc.  There's a lot of variables.
trying to live life one day at a time
  •  

Sara91

Thanks Sarah, and I think I'm pretty okay... did my BMI earlier and its a solid 19.

shanetastic, how tall are you exactly? We sound a similar build, haha. :D I'm 5' 11".
  •  

Janet_Girl

When I started HRT 19 months ago I was a 38' waist, some development on top and very much flat from the waist down.  Now I am 38-27-37, 5' 11" and 140 lbs.  Slowly my hips are widening, but my behind is still lacking.  I am in a size 8 and with padding I look good, for a 55 year old broad.

Now I am post-Orchie and hoping to have some more development.

Janet
  •  

shanetastic

Quote from: Sara91 on November 18, 2009, 06:00:21 PM
Thanks Sarah, and I think I'm pretty okay... did my BMI earlier and its a solid 19.

shanetastic, how tall are you exactly? We sound a similar build, haha. :D I'm 5' 11".

Well we're pretty close then except I tend to win height wars at 6'1 :p
  •  

Myself

•  

Naturally Blonde

Unfortunitely, no! my measurements have not changed in 10 years of HRT. I still have a male shape.
Living in the real world, not a fantasy
  •  

sd

And also would you say starting HRT at a 28/36 W/H is a good starting point?
Normal seems to be about a 10inch difference between waist and hips for women, for guys it's usually much less, you're in great shape actually.
  •  

shanetastic

•