Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

My own spirituality as a former Mormon

Started by Witch of Sadness, October 29, 2006, 06:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Witch of Sadness

I am a witch. But it was a long way to there; and the LDS church had a great contribution to it because of their policy against homosexual and transsexual people.
I have got born into this church. I grew up into this, went to mission and got married. I was then excluded from this church because of my transsexualism. I asked myself where I should go and tried out different Christian churches. But in no-one I was accepted and seemed it as if God wouldn't accept me either.
I got the order from a friendly clergyman to write two articles about the LDS. At my enquiry I was looking for a book about the secret temple rituals of the Mormons which was untraceable. But I found a book about feminist theology and later a book about witches and matriarchal societies.
I read all these books and I had the feeling that I had arrived finally at home.
By the Internet I became acquainted with a lesbian witch; which introduced me in the knowledge and nature of witches. I was initiated and practiced my knowledge as a witch.
I learned that people like us were accepted in old matriarchal cultures. The goddesses and gods were with two sexes or sometimes masculine or femalely. And this also changed my spirituality and also my handle with my own past.
Which ones is there also under you, which are witches or magicians ? From which churches did you come and in which faith are you now?

WoS
  •