Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Pregnant Role Play

Started by janetcgtv, June 05, 2014, 10:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janetcgtv

It can also be with a pillow or just fantasy
  •  

Ms Grace

No.

When I was in my early 20s and going through my first attempt at transition this question entered my head frequently. I felt devastated that I would never be able to carry and give birth to a child, wondered if I would go insane and start walking around with a pram/baby carrier with a baby doll inside. Never thought about pretending to be preggers though, I was probably more interested in the end product than the gestation period.

These days, being in my late 40s, it doesn't bother me. Were I born genetically female I'd be past child bearing age anyway. I know a number of women in a similar age bracket who, for whatever reason, have chosen not to have children. Plus I've also seen what women who have chosen to have a child have had to go through, biologically and physically, I do envy them...but not that much!!
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Umiko

role play is like the only thing i do. usually, when i'm not on my "period" for a while (yes, strange i know but it happens to me) i always go to "could i actually be pregnant? i get all jumpy but than reality hits me
  •  

janetcgtv

Candice: This poll does not intend to hurt anyone's feelings.
I'm 71, when younger I wanted to be a mother. Even at this age when I told my friend that there were twin bothers in my family (father) and she told me I could of had twins, I wish I was the one in the maternity room as a patient. Although I don't pretend to have a period, I still have desires when walking in a drug store aisle , I wish that I needed to wear tampons.
  •