News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Need help with hiding and tucking

Started by Nicky-Nicole, October 20, 2006, 11:58:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicky-Nicole

???
well I've tried different things but no luck so far...

Tucking it all back under my legs and then tring to put my panties doesn't work it hurts cause my gentiles are pinched and they fall out when i try to walk.

The best way i have found is to "I read something about it in hear somewear" you take your balls,one at a time and put them in a cavatiy of somesort.I've played around with the idea and found how to hide them a little but they still hidden just moved.
I need to know how to hide all my parts the corrrect way for the best look posible.

Do gaffs really work..are they the only way to get that flat look of a female.
I seen how to tuck and make your own gaff on wiki but tucking like that doesn't work for me and i don't want a bunched up look for the panty hose.I want clean smooth look.
What works the best for you?,I need details of what to do.
Cause I'm wanting to be tucked away for a concert that i'm going to on holloween.

p.s.-I get a hard on when i try to tuck is there anything i could do to quit getting sexxaul turned on when i do this it would make it a lot easier to do.
  •  

Melissa

Well, for me (I know my part's not quite normal), you lift the scrotum up and the balls slide up into place.  Basically, the cavity is between your pubic hair and the front of your pelvis.  Then you take it all (except the balls) and fold it down between your legs.  If you are having trouble with hard-ons, then perhaps relieving yourself beforehand may prove useful.

Melissa
  •  

Nicky-Nicole

Quote from: Melissa on October 20, 2006, 12:06:36 PM
Well, for me (I know my part's not quite normal), you lift the scrotum up and the balls slide up into place.  Basically, the cavity is between your pubic hair and the front of your pelvis.  Then you take it all (except the balls) and fold it down between your legs.  If you are having trouble with hard-ons, then perhaps relieving yourself beforehand may prove useful.

Melissa

so the balls go up and in and the other goes down and between,it makes since i tried to put it all up and in.I've tried it before and after sex,it might be down but then it goes up and rock hard when i'm tring to tuck.Last night after sex with my girlfriend i even put it on ice but it still came out all the way i don't know what to but keep tring,someday it'll work i know it.

whats the best look and working thing to hold it all in place so that i can go out all and night,run,play sports,work out,swiming,etc...

thanks for the reply melissa,ttyl
  •  

Melissa

Quote from: Nicky-Nicole on October 20, 2006, 02:14:44 PM
whats the best look and working thing to hold it all in place so that i can go out all and night,run,play sports,work out,swiming,etc...

thanks for the reply melissa,ttyl
No problem.  Well, I find the panty part of the pantyhose (control top) tends to hold it in place pretty well.

Melissa
  •  

Brianna

Not to be graphic, but on HRT it shrinks to where it's not a problem.

bri
  •  

Melissa

Plus it doesn't get hard, but I assume this is for crossdressing.  Yours shrank?  Mine's still the same after almost 9 months.  :-\

Melissa
  •  

Brianna

•  

Susan

Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

Melissa

Quote from: Brianna on October 20, 2006, 08:30:20 PM
Uh, yes. As in REALLY shrank.
Hmm, the balls shrank for me, but that's it so far.

Melissa
  •  

Cindi Jones

In my travels, I took a night out on the town with a couple of local cross dresssers.  We went to see a show with a famous female impersonater.  When "he" answered questions, someone asked what "he" did with the snake.

"Well honey, I just tie a chord on it and on the other end is a golf ball.  I just swing that around hard.  The ball goes in an holds things nice and tight."

Hormones did nothing for me in this regard.

There ya go.  Get a gaff.

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

Nicky-Nicole

Quote from: Brianna on October 20, 2006, 08:30:20 PM
Uh, yes. As in REALLY shrank.

Brianna,
            I hope I can say the same to cause for now i'm having so much trouble cause i'm not a jonny homes but i'm larger than most males and have very large balls,ya nature is funny like that,more like a cruse.But i just want to tell you that your a hotti and i'm so jeulous of your body.My goal is to have your body type by this summer,I have a lot of work to do and abut 60 lbs. to lose but i can do it,I know i can.I went from 310lbs. to 180lbs. in just one summer.But then i was deiting and lots of cardio plus weight training heavly so it'll be a little different for me cause i have a lot of muscle to lose not so much fat.I read a lot of things on hear about weight loss for mtf so i think i have a good plan for myself.Plus I would like to start on HRT as soon as possible.

As for tucking it's getting better i went out and got some control panties and have been working with them they seem to better than just a thong for now but some day i want to be able to just where a thong,it would be great! I still i'm not flat as i want to be so i think i'm going to get a gaff and see how it works out.It looks just like a thong so i'll really like the way it looks and feels,when i'm not tucking, a mans thong is what i perfer to where than anyother male underwear. 
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Brianna on October 20, 2006, 03:33:53 PM
Not to be graphic, but on HRT it shrinks to where it's not a problem.

bri

Yup!  *it* shrinks to almost nothingness ....at least for some of us *it* does although I wish *it*  disappeared  completely once and for all!

tinkerbell :icon_chick:

•  

Julie Marie

I have never been able to handle the discomfort of tucking for long but I still keep trying.  Today I noticed a dark discoloration on the underside of the penis and down the middle of the scrotum.  I've noticed this on she-males I've seen and wondered if this was how they were before or if hormones and/or tucking have something to do with it.  Whatever the case I stopped tucking and will discuss this with my doctor tomorrow.

Shrinkage is definitely one of the things I've experienced from HRT but it's still not enough.  It's this damn hip-hugger craze.  It's so hard to find casual pants that aren't hip-huggers and they show EVERYTHING!  I didn't care for them in the 70's and don't care much for them now either.
When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself.
  •  

deneece

I live in canada and i have been trying to freeze my balls off for years...... not working so i bought a gaff from a cd store in toronto i think it is  called wildside... it is realitvly comfortable.. if that dont work you can try a control top panty
  •  

LynnER

Ummmm...... pre HRT tucking tapeing and trying to hide THAT thing was nearly impossalbe,  if your over endowed its just not going to happen the way you want it to.....
After HRT does some nice perminant damage well, you can get that perfect look or atleast close to it.... and just think... if its that large you have plenty of raw material for SRS    :D

Julie, the dark stripe is caused by the HRT and is actualy quite normal... theres a post on it in the IS forum I think....  If I can find it I'll let you know where  K.
  •  

Robyn

Unless you're wearing a bikini or bandeua bathing suit, why bother?  Nothing will show with a skirt ort slacks.

I did weart a boyleg bathing suit <see Blair's catalog> until I had SRS.

Robyn

When we walk to the edge of all the light we have and take the step into the darkness of the unknown, we must believe that one of two things will happen. There will be something solid for us to stand on or we will be taught to fly. — Patrick Overton
  •  

ssindysmith

I have shrunk considerable since HRT my aldactone and depo prevent the nasty hardone but still I have a considerable amount of material to contend with. What would be the best tape to use? and has anyone used surgical glue?
  •