Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

This is really blunt...

Started by ConfusedMichelle, October 25, 2006, 03:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ConfusedMichelle

How "normal" is the outcome of the "bottom surgery" on a FTM? Is it full functioning? And most of all, is it natural looking? Sorry that was so blunt, but I want to know... ???
  •  

Nero

To answer your question...
Quote from: Brady on October 25, 2006, 03:55:09 PM
Is it full functioning?
No
Quote from: Brady on October 25, 2006, 03:55:09 PM
And most of all is it natural looking?
and No

Now metaoidoplasty uses your natural parts, but sews up the vaginal area and inserts fake balls.
This may be more natural looking and of course the clitoris is fully functioning, though normally not large enough for penetration.
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Mario

Good answers Nero.

Now, on the metodioplasty, I think it is the only way to go. You do have substancial growth down there from T. And it will function the same as a penis, and you don't have to worry about losing sensation.

Marco
  •  

Brianna

And, I'd like to say as a straight woman... I wouldn't care either. There is a lot more to a man than a penis.

Bri
  •  

Ricki

brianna has a point!  I have the damn thing and although find use for it have no real use or want for it at ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boo Hoo! 
some guys are blessed with the perfect thing and are JERKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so what good is it???  I agree!
R
  •  

Luc

Hmm... that was a confidence boost.   :icon_mrgreen:

Brady, find the right person, and you'll be okay, with or without the perfect parts.

Rafe
"If you want to criticize my methods, fine. But you can keep your snide remarks to yourself, and while you're at it, stop criticizing my methods!"

Check out my blog at http://hormonaldivide.blogspot.com
  •  

Transguykid

I just wanted to make a correctionb about the metoidioplasty: they don't have to close up the vagina if you don't want to. Some guys just leave it alone. Even though vaginas are a bit of a bitch, I think I'd like to keep mine.

Personally, I don't think what's in your pants makes you a man or a woman or whatever. I do have to disagree that it's not important what you have, however. Even though I think transmen are just as manly as any other man, I think I would find it difficult to date a man without a penis. I hope that I can move forward and get over it someday, but vaginas sorta scare me  :-\ I don't know what to do with them! :icon_redface:
  •  

Nero

Quote from: Ethan Michael on October 26, 2006, 12:44:36 AM
... I think I'd like to keep mine.

Me too, but of course, I'm not having any surgery 'down there'.
Quote from: Ethan Michael on October 26, 2006, 12:44:36 AM
I do have to disagree that it's not important what you have, however. Even though I think transmen are just as manly as any other man, I think I would find it difficult to date a man without a penis. I hope that I can move forward and get over it someday, but vaginas sorta scare me  :-\ I don't know what to do with them! :icon_redface:
I think it depends on the person. Sex-wise, I like men for the same reasons that anybody enjoys sex with men.
That being said, I could totally date a transman. But then again, I like either genital arrangement, doesn't matter to me whether it's on a man or a woman.
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

RebeccaFog

Hi Ethan Michael,

All men are scared of vaginas
  •  

Kismet

Some of the pictures on transster.com are posted by people who claim that it functions, as in gets hard and gives an orgasm, but obviously no semen comes out.
  •  

Nero

Quote from: Draeden on October 27, 2006, 12:11:11 AM
Some of the pictures on transster.com are posted by people who claim that it functions, as in gets hard and gives an orgasm, but obviously no semen comes out.
It functions only with a pump of some kind to 'get it up'. The orgasms are from the natural part (clitoris)
located at the base of the new organ.
The organ is made from tissue from the arm or stomach. It has no erotic sensation.
  •  

EmergeAndSeeExit

Nero, that isn't entirely true. When skin is taken from the forearm, and the nerves are aligned correctly, the entire penis will have erotic feeling. Also, it's not necessarily a pump. (By pump I take to mean something that would go over the penis...like a pump any other guy would use to make it bigger.) There is something inserted into the penis during surgery and it gets hard by squeezing the balls, if I'm remembering correctly.
  •  

Nero

Quote from: EmergeAndSeeExit on October 27, 2006, 01:54:54 PM
Nero, that isn't entirely true. When skin is taken from the forearm, and the nerves are aligned correctly, the entire penis will have erotic feeling. Also, it's not necessarily a pump. (By pump I take to mean something that would go over the penis...like a pump any other guy would use to make it bigger.) There is something inserted into the penis during surgery and it gets hard by squeezing the balls, if I'm remembering correctly.
Hmm. Well, I've never heard that before, but I also haven't looked into it much because I don't want genital surgery. For the sake of the guys who have it, I hope it is that way.
  •  

Dennis

Yes, there is sensation in a forearm phallo because they extend the nerves you already have using a nerve from the forearm. And by pump, they mean a hollow, inflatable unit inserted in the penis that is pumped up using a reservoir in one testicle. They also have rigid inserts you can use.

Also, the appearance isn't always that far from a bio guy's penis. I have a friend who's had a phallo that is virtually indistinguishable from a locker-room distance inspection. Bio guys come in all shapes and sizes too.

Dennis
  •  

Julie Marie

I've had sex as a male and experienced orgasm many times.  And many times I walked away wondering why I was so driven to have sex.  It wasn't that great.  But those times when I was with someone I really love and who loved me back, and we became one with each other, that was beautiful!  I'd rather be with someone who I could get totally into and who was totally into me than some well hung stud who does the wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am. 

Inside the male world I've heard it said many times, "It's not what you have but what you do with what you have."  And the vast majority of men completely agree, contrary to popular opinion.  The whole 'what's between your legs' concept is just a myth insecure men keep alive.

I can tell you that I find every FTM here far more attractive than any guy I have ever known.  Do what you need to do but don't ever think your physical anatomy defines who you are.  You are all beautiful people in my book.

Julie
When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself.
  •