Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Does anyone like their body?

Started by Megan, December 08, 2009, 04:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jesse

ive changed mine as far as i can without surgery next up the chopping block...
like a knife that cuts you the wound heals but them scars those scars remain
  •  

Pippa

No, that's why I am changing it.   I need bigger boobs, a smaller waist and better arms.   The hormones are doing their work but I am also watching my diet.   Hopefully, I won't need much surgical assistance but we will see when we get there.
  •  

Randi

I am not satisfied with mine but have no $$$ to spend on adjusting it. After too much eating thru Thanksgiving then disciplined meal habits, I am getting my 8 regular pants on again-YES!! Having said that, the other day at a family gathering and dinner, my mother in law mistook me for a female visitor who just happened to wear her hair similarly to mine. It really embarassed her but to have a genetic female think I am female made me so happy-I must be doing something right.
Randi 8)
  •  

CodyJess

I actually don't mind my body too much? Sure, I wish I had some nice arm and shoulder muscles, wish I had pecs instead of breasts, and wish I had male 'equipment', but I don't get too bent out of shape over it. Two out of three of those can be fixed (and will). The third one? Well, everybody has things they wish they could change about their body. I'll just make due with the best I can manage.  :laugh: Everything else I want but don't have about myself is something I could change with a little bit of effort.
*coughEXERCISEcough*

... and maybe better taste in clothing.

If I'd been born the more appropriate sex for my brain; then I'd probably absolutely love myself. I take good care of my body (now), and it does the same for me (usually).
  •  

jesse

damn cody makes a cute guy dosnt he
jessica
like a knife that cuts you the wound heals but them scars those scars remain
  •  

K8

Quote from: jesse on December 30, 2009, 02:18:03 AM
damn cody makes a cute guy dosnt he
jessica

You got that right, Jessica.  It must be that exhausted look. :D

- Kate
Life is a pilgrimage.
  •  

Naturally Blonde

....Skinny all over with a pot belly and no butt? no I don't like it..
Living in the real world, not a fantasy
  •  

Jay

I hated pretty much everything pre -T

The only part about my body I actually don't hate is my face.. its alright now I have been on T for a while..

But anything from the neck down I hate.  :-\

Jay

•  

Chamillion

I actually love my body, it's pretty great and does what it needs to do
;D
  •  

Randi

Having said in an earlier post that I am not happy with my body, I need to clarify this a bit more. I am having more troubles getting rid of my 'stummy' than ever before. However, my hips have always been a little wider than my waist so I have that going for me naturally and I look alot like my mother in the face which is a good thing. And now that I am learning to fix my hair in a way that is more feminine I am beginning to like myself more.

For what its's worth, I have been mistaken for a woman (while in male attire) twice more during the holidays and it really makes me happy!!!

Randi :)
  •