Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Kiera not banned for 30 days and lost the ability to modify karma forever.

Started by Susan, November 05, 2006, 10:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan

Kiera decided that she would smite a moderator as a revenge for moderating. That will never be tolerated. She's is banned for 30 days, and will never be able to modify karma again. She is also now ineligible from ever being selected as a staff member.

By:                      To:                      Reason:                      Where:                       When
Kiera (+0/-0)Tinkerbell (+67/-2)getting even!!!!In topicToday at 09:50:28 AM 

Smites are not a toy for anyone to use for petty reasons. Any abuse will not be tolerated no matter the reason. The smite has been removed from Tinkerbell's account as well as the log entry.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

Dennis

It wasn't to get even for moderating, Susan. Tink posted a screamer video and scared the wits out of her. That's what the smite was about. I reversed the ban. I can see why it looked like she was acting against a mod doing her job, but I had noticed the smite and the screamer video (thanks Tink :P ) at the time it was made.

Dennis
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Dennis on November 06, 2006, 09:03:35 AM
It wasn't to get even for moderating, Susan. Tink posted a screamer video and scared the wits out of her. That's what the smite was about. I reversed the ban. I can see why it looked like she was acting against a mod doing her job, but I had noticed the smite and the screamer video (thanks Tink :P ) at the time it was made.

Dennis

I never thought of it that way although I have to admit that it makes perfect sense.  I honestly thought she was using the video thread as an excuse to "get even", and I understood it that way.  Perhaps I also misunderstood her reasons for the smite.  I guess it was misunderstanding after misunderstanding and the coincidence that I had removed a link from one of her posts that same day which caused all this ordeal. 
Just wanted to clarify my thoughts with you guys, that is all.  I will send her a PM apologizing for my misunderstanding also and causing her distress with the video.

tinkerbell :icon_chick:
  •