Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Now, I can relate

Started by Hazumu, November 02, 2006, 09:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazumu

WARNING:   Watching this could result in wet/soiled panties.

I can relate...

Karen

•  

tinkerbell

:icon_nervious: :icon_nervious: :icon_nervious: :icon_nervious:

Actually I don't blame those poor people.  I would have reacted the same way.....

tinkerbell :icon_chick:
  •  

LadySerena

So what if he's got a stocking on his head?  It doesn't necessarily mean he's going to do any harm.  He might be making a fashion statement, or might be going to (or going home from) a party in which that sort of thing has some part.

There could be any number of reasons as to why there's a stocking on his head, and most of them are not ill-intentioned.  By saying you would have done the same, you are no better than any of those people in that video.
  •  

Genevieve

I agree with Tinkerbell!

Especially in a bank, I'd be running for someplace to hide or get out of the building.

There are just to many people with bad intentions to take the chance in this day and age.

*hugs*

Genevieve
  •  

Melissa

Well, it's a basic human reaction.  If somebody sees a bee for instance, the general reaction is that it will sting them.  They will either run or fight (fight or flight response) in order to feel safe.  I'm not saying what the people did was right or wrong, but more instinctual.

Melissa
  •  

Cindi Jones

Quote from: LadySerena on November 02, 2006, 10:19:46 PM
So what if he's got a stocking on his head?  It doesn't necessarily mean he's going to do any harm.  He might be making a fashion statement, or might be going to (or going home from) a party in which that sort of thing has some part.

There could be any number of reasons as to why there's a stocking on his head, and most of them are not ill-intentioned.  By saying you would have done the same, you are no better than any of those people in that video.

The perfect PC response!  Your humor is perfectly subtle. What a hoot you are ;)

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

MeganRose

That video is originally from an Australian government-funded television show, "The >-bleeped-<'s War On Everything".

They got in quite a bit of trouble for doing that  ;D.
  •  

Dennis

That show is hilarious. I saw one episode where they built a trojan horse and tried to get various embassies to accept it as a gift.

Dennis
  •  

Hazumu

There's an element of pop-psychology in the robbermask bit, reminiscent of the way Alan Funt would come up with Candid Camera skits that would really illuminate the way we think (like putting a box with a button on it on the counter of the dry-cleaner they often used for bits.  Pushing the button caused the box to emit loud, random sounds with no way for the victim to shut it off.  There was a sign that said, "Do NOT push this button!"...)

I about died laughing because I saw it as an extreme form of what I've gone through when I'm 'read' while en femme, and now am increasingly getting even when dressed unisex.  (If they stare too much, I ask them if I have spinach in my teeth or something on my face...)

Now, where are these other bits you mentioned, Dennis?

Karen
  •  

Dennis

Here's the trojan horse one:

[yt=425,350]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ChBKqcRpmDs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ChBKqcRpmDs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/yt]

And the link for the youtube impaired:

Dennis
  •  

Ricki

Dennis I'm one of the impaired ones i followed the link you put down very funny!
Thanks
R
  •