Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Senate Minority Leader (A Democrat)Says (Indirectly) That We Must Vote GOP in 08

Started by LostInTime, November 08, 2006, 11:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostInTime

Link here

The quote I am playing with is this one:

Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., echoing Pelosi, said the election shows "we must change course in Iraq."

More broadly, he said, Americans "have come to the conclusion, as we did some time ago, that a one-party town simply doesn't work."

So in order to make sure it is not a one party town (which does not work) then we MUST vote in another Republican president.  So which one will you vote for? 

>:D
  •  

Sheila

I don't vote party line, I never have. I'm registered republican, but don't follow the the party line. I vote all over the board. I really don't think you should vote your party. They are politicians and they are all alike. Vote for the person and not the party.
Sheila
  •  

Cindi Jones

Sheila, I might have agreed with you some time ago.  But now the party candidates now operate in goosestep to the party line.  I haven't seen too many politicians with independent thought.  I'd like to see that attitude re-emerge.

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •