Started by Janet_Girl, July 10, 2010, 11:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet_Girl

1.  Wrap it in bacon.

2.  Toss it in the air.

Job Done!
  •  

Shang

Little Greenies or whatever it's called as pill wraps that dog can't see the pill in and will wolf it down.

I had a dog who was really smart and would eat around the pill if we wrapped it in something, no matter what that something was.  I wish we had known about the pill wraps before she died because she would have eaten that, but we didn't discover the wraps until May.
  •  

Shang

Quote from: Laura91 on July 10, 2010, 11:09:06 PM
That's a lot easier than giving a pill to a cat. :D
:D  They have pill wraps for cat pills, too. XD
  •  

LynnER

Doesn't matter what you put a pill in, my dog will cough or spit it back up/out almost instantly...
  •  

Poseidon

Knowing my dog and her appetite for nearly everything (literally...), she'd probably eat the pill straight up off of the floor...lol  :laugh:.
  •  

Ghost on the Highway

Two words: Peanut Butter

Works wonders and it's always funny to see them try to get it off the roof of their mouth.
  •  

mr_marc

Cheese slices.
They do wonders and mine falls for it every time ;D
  •  

Shang

My little dog seems to have picked up from Freeway.  She now knows when there's a pill in food and she can tuck the pill behind her tongue, pretend to swallow, before spitting it out.
  •  

mr_marc

Quote from: Shang on July 31, 2010, 11:22:55 AM
My little dog seems to have picked up from Freeway.  She now knows when there's a pill in food and she can tuck the pill behind her tongue, pretend to swallow, before spitting it out.
Skills xD
  •