Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

WHAM TV-13 in Rochester...

Started by Chaunte, February 04, 2010, 02:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaunte

For those of you who get WHAM TV-13 in Rochester...

Tonight, during the 11 pm news, yours truly will be on talking about my book and what it is like being transgendered.

I will admit to being just a little nervous, but it's a little too late now.

Being a paranoid pessimist is a dangerous thing to be when you combine it with a "what the hell" attitude.  :)

Shauna

Here is the story:
http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/From-He-to-She-A-Life-Altering-Change/gCOC-6d5KEq9B3sSLxRAEA.cspx?rss=1937
  •  

SusanKG

I'm afraid TV doesn't make it from New York to Kansas, but I'm sure you did wonderfully well. Congratulations on the book, and thank you for stepping forward. To date my self, I do remember high powered WHAM-AM 30 years ago and more with their wonderful night time jazz programing. They were one of several around the country, WMAQ Chicago and WWL New Orleans just two. Now all you get are mostly right-wing hate-mongering windbags. Oh well. Progress reigns. Not!

SusanKG

I must get new glasses; I missed the link to the TV site story. Again, thank you Shauna.
  •  

gennee

I know what you mean, Susan.

Gennee
Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •  

spacial

Quote from: Shauna Marie on February 04, 2010, 02:47:50 PM

Being a paranoid pessimist is a dangerous thing to be when you combine it with a "what the hell" attitude.  :)

Shauna

:D
  •