Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Swimming

Started by Hazard "AJ", March 07, 2010, 08:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazard "AJ"

Hey guys. Just wanted to ask for some advice. im going on haliday soon and havent been swimming in about 8 years and thats one thing i love to this year on holiday But U will never get me in a female swimming outfit. But of corse i have female lumps growing from my chest i do binde as much asi can, I dont really see any way round this. But i thought i ask to see if u guys have any idea if there is any way?? Thanks
  •  

Carson

I went to the Dominican Republic last summer and I wore my binder with my regular white beater tank top underneath and then either just a t shirt or one of those underarmour shirts that look like surfing shirts and just regular swim trunks and passed 100% of the time. Plenty of guys wear t shirts even while swimming for multiple reasons.
Call me a cheat but I make my own fate.

http://www.formspring.me/carson1234
  •  

spacial

I always wear loose clothes on the beach, simply because I burn.

I also wear shirts in the water, though, of course, wet clothes do tend to cling for a while.
  •  

Carson

Quote from: spacial on March 07, 2010, 09:59:32 AM
wet clothes do tend to cling for a while.

yeah but as long as the binder is doing a good enough job (you don't even have to be completely flat, I sure as hell wasn't binding totally flat last summer) most people won't take notice.

•  

Hazard "AJ"

well i was thinkin a t shirt but that would be gd for the beach but im talking about the pool. some pools dont allow it
  •  

Carson

If the pool doesn't allow it then  would say go buy one of those under armour shirts that I have you can buy short sleeve or sleeveless and just wear that over your binder. They are pretty mush rashguards just thinner, you should be allowed to wear those at any pool.

•  

tekla

And this just in from the coast.

You will be happy to note that the board shorts (what we used to call 'baggies') that surfers wear are still 'in' - at least according to the places like Macy's that are just now putting all the swimwear out (it's Cali, we start the swimming season early).  And, not only for men, they had them in the women's section with matching tops (though I'm sure you're not rolling that way) but just to note, they are being sold as about the only choice men get, and a choice for women.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Nygeel

I get boardshorts then wear a binder (997 underworks) and a rash guard. It's a piece of swimming clothing that is usually worn by surfers. It's also thick enough that you won't have to apply sunblock (most are SPF 70). You shouldn't get any trouble for that.
  •  

kyril

Also if you want to avoid getting your binder wet in a pool (chlorine can damage some fabrics, and if you only have one you might not want to wash it every time you swim) you can wear a female-style one-piece racing suit a size too small under your board shorts and rash guard. They bind reasonably well and the fabric is designed for swimming (and won't roll up, which is a plus when you're moving around).

•  

Hazard "AJ"

I dont use a binder.. Its a sliming belt... buts its helps.. i will be getting mosr soon as this one is wearing out...
  •  

zombiesarepeaceful

When I had a tri top I just wore it, then a tshirt. I don't have one right now so I'm SOL. I can't think of anything I'd be comfortable wearing in the water right now cause nothing hides my chesticles well enough to even wear just a tshirt..
  •  

Jay

There is a shop which sells like a swim top with a combined binder inside. But I forgets what its called!! Personally I wouldn't wear the binder. Just wear a baggy top or layer.. Binders are bloody restrickting!

Jay

•