Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Breakfast On Pluto

Started by kisschittybangbang, January 29, 2010, 12:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kisschittybangbang

Now I have NO idea, how long this movie has been out, but I absolutely LOVE love love LOVE it. it's witty, engaging, exciting, surprising, dramatic, and just overall AMAZING. :) Anyone else know and love this movie?
  •  

tekla

Came out in Jan of '06.

And for all your movie questions (my favorite has always been, where did they shoot that) check out:
http://www.imdb.com/
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

rexgsd

I absolutely LOVE this movie! I was about to make a topic about it but saw there already was one ^ ^
Cillian Murphy in it is so beautiful, I love him
☥fiat justitia ruat coelum☥

"Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls. Its a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world." - The Kinks

•  

Jester

I have it on my hard drive but haven't watched it.  Maybe tonight.
  •  

rexgsd

You should! youll fall in love. its pretty funny at times too actually. ^ ^

"Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls. Its a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world." - The Kinks

•  

Jester

I know this is unrelated, but I think it's pretty fun.  I'm literally watching "The Lost Boys" right now, and saw it in your sig.
  •  

rexgsd

I loooove the lost boys! its my fav movie next to the road warrior. Ive watch it three days in a row now.

edit: on 2nd thought, i dont wanna spam this thread or anything so I made a lost boys thread! https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,74096.new.html#new

•  

Jester

I watched it.  I loved it.  I'm willing to shill out real world money to have it.  There were times when I thought that "Kitten" was a little bit pathetic, and more than just a tad over-exaggerated, but overall it was a really good film.  It was chock full of actors I love- Gilian Murphy, Liam Neeson, and that guy from In Bruges.
  •  

mr_marc

I thought this movie was epic, even though it was very serious in bits it had a funny side to it aswell.
Also had a kick ass cast.
  •