Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Thank you!

Started by bethany, October 07, 2013, 02:21:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bethany

I want to thank Susan and all the staff who work their tails off to keep this site up and running. Yesterday I realized just how much this place means to me.
  •  

Xhianil

I agree, this site is great! If i had money I'd donate to keep it up, but its not just the staff, though they play a huge part, the great members who help each other out and donate money ar also to thank.
  •  

Jessica Merriman

When I could not bring the page up I panicked. Susan, if their was any doubt you did the right thing, relax. This site is the most valuable site on the net for all of us. Without the information, camaraderie and fun I doubt I could have started transition. Thank you from the depths of my soul. You are a blessing. Thank you again! BIG HUG!  :)
  •  

Taka

you'll only know the true value of something after you lose it..
i'm glad we didn't this time.

the lucky thing about web sites is that there is often a backup and it can be possible to get the site up again. though i have once witnessed another favorite site of mine just disappear, so i easily fear the worst.
  •  

Devlyn

You should have started this thread in the Addiction forum! I'm hooked on the site. Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Cindy

Seemingly a cooling fan died in one of the hard drives.
  •  

bethany

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on October 07, 2013, 05:39:28 AM
You should have started this thread in the Addiction forum! I'm hooked on the site. Hugs, Devlyn
Sorry I didn't even think of that. Maybe we should start a 12 step program. I believe the first step is addmitting you have a problem. Hello every one my name is Bethany Dawn and I am addicted to Susan's place.
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Cindy

Hi, I'm a hard drive and I'm addicted to being cool.
  •  

Jessica Merriman

You kill me Cindy! *giggle*
  •  

FTMDiaries

Hi everyone!

I'm FtMDiaries and... hey, does anyone know where I can find the cookies round here? I've got a bad case of the munchies.

•  

Lesley_Roberta

I was going mental NOT saying anything.

It was like ok I have seen plenty of sites disappear a couple of days because something happened, and it will get fixed.

Then I saw a comment via my Facebook page, and I was relieved it was just an unexpected hassle.
Well being TG is no treat, but becoming separated has sure caused me more trouble that being TG ever will be. So if I post, consider it me trying to distract myself from being lonely, not my needing to discuss being TG. I don't want to be separated a lot more than not wanting to be male looking.
  •  

KabitTarah

Count me in, too!!
I was refreshing any time I passed the computer yesterday - just to see if Susan's was back!

This site fills a void that is absolutely necessary in my life right now, and the community is just wonderful! ♥

(I even risk watching the site at work... ;))
~ Tarah ~

•  

Taka

the site isn't necessary to me any more, but man.. i'll miss you people if it goes down forever.
  •