Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I am really not sure what to do.

Started by michelle, April 04, 2010, 09:39:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michelle

My problem is that my facial hair varies in color from dark to light and I have fair skin.   My facial hair is very coarse.    The good part is that unless you get close after it is shaven it is hard to see.   On the rest of my body the hair is light with a few dark hairs.    I have only tried shaving with an electric and safety razor.   I live off of a small retirement fixed income so I don't have much money to spend.   What methods of hair removal do yu think I should try to remove facial hair and hair from my chest, belly, and legs.  I am in my 60s.   I haven't done any hormones present a dyke appearance in public.   I am MtF.
Be true to yourself.  The future will reveal itself in its own due time.    Find the calm at the heart of the storm.    I own my womanhood.

I am a 69-year-old transsexual school teacher grandma & lady.   Ethnically I am half Irish  and half Scandinavian.   I can be a real bitch or quite loving and caring.  I have never taken any hormones or had surgery, I am out 24/7/365.
  •  

Kay

Unfortunately, the best method for permanent removal for that situation is going to be electrolysis...which can be expensive.  There isn't really a reliable home solution for permanent hair removal that I've found.  Hormones can help a little to slow down the rate of hair growth and thin some of the body (not facial or coarse chest) hair, but its effects are very limited. 
Using the safety razor and some foundation to cover the shadow is probably the most practical option.  (electric razors don't tend to cut as close in my experience)
PS: You may want to type in a different color.  I had to highlight the pink in order to read it.
  •