Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

New FFS surgeon to the list?

Started by Myself, March 17, 2010, 03:01:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myself

Because people asked me in several places about my surgeon, I asked my surgeon (from Israel) if he would also operate on people from other countries.

He said I can put his number for people to contact him personally.

In my opinion he can give very good results and has an understanding of what's "needed" and what's a "personal thing" and he has a lot of experience in plastic surgery.

He also has a lot of experience with the local group here as well as (probably much more) "regular" cosmetic surgery.

The prices (I am not sure if they should be any different for international customers) are really good as they fit the Israeli market (where the coin is a fourth of a dollar), I had chin surgery for 17,000 NIS and Rhinoplasty for 10,000 NIS.

I know that forehead reconstruction (+eyebrows) is also 17,000 NIS but if done together with the chin then there is a 7,000 (or 10,000, sorry can't remember!) NIS discount for some reason.

These are my price experiences, I don't know if they will be the same for internationals.

So I was wondering if I should just post his number public or if someone wants to PM me and I will reply with it?
  •  

Joni R

Hello Myself,
Just one question...   What would the cost be in dollars?
  •  

Myself

google X NIS to USD

For example 7,000 NIS to USD is:  1 895.88
  •