Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Sun!

Started by sneakersjay, April 07, 2010, 11:34:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sneakersjay

Well, this probably qualifies as real life experience.

For the first time since I was in diapers, I was out in my yard in the sun SHIRTLESS.  And I live in a neighborhood where the houses are very close together.  I was in full view of at least 4 houses just by sitting in my back yard.

Life is good!!  ;D

Jay

•  

LordKAT

I can't wait to share that experience. Enjoy.
  •  

Nathan.

Thats awesome! I can't wait till I can do the same.
  •  

Arch

Sweet!

Jay, if I may ask, what kind of surgery did you have and how noticeable are your scars?

I went shirtless in my old neighborhood, but I'm reluctant to do it in my new neighborhood because I'm stealth here and nobody knows about my past. My scars are still pretty bad. I heal slowly, and I'm less than a year post-op.

But I do go out in an unbuttoned shirt, often around dusk but sometimes in broad daylight. That's as much as I can handle right now.

My therapist says that I should just do what I want to do because nobody will know what the scars are from. I'm skeptical. :-\
"The hammer is my penis." --Captain Hammer

"When all you have is a hammer . . ." --Anonymous carpenter
  •  

sneakersjay

Arch, I had DI with Brownstein and my scars are fading but still fairly noticeable and red.  I have belly hair but no chest hair to cover them.

I figure nobody knows what the scars are from, chances of people really looking at me and scratching their heads are slim, it's not as if I'm up close and personal where they can really wonder.  Maybe they're not all that visible from a distance, IDK.  I purposely stuck the lawn chair as far back in the back yard as it would go, but still visible to that many houses.

Jay

•  

Al James

Jay i'm totally jealous but nice one- can't wait to be able to do the same
  •  

sneakersjay

Went out again today.  Having a touch of color in my skin makes the scars less noticeable.  Oh, and my brother saw me, LOL.   :o

•  

shanetastic

Can't wait to be there in the other way!

Then I can actually tan!
trying to live life one day at a time
  •