News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

New profile pic

Started by Nigella, April 07, 2010, 12:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nigella

Hi all,

Its been nearly a year since my profile pic was put up so with the sunshine out today and a day off work I thought I'd go to the beach and of course update my profile pic. I can see a lot of change in the roundness of my face from the previous pic a year ago. O! and of course I have ditched the sunglasses in this one, lol.

Hugs

Stardust
  •  

NDelible Gurl

Looks like things are falling into place Stardust :)

And your consult is coming up!

Congrats :)
  •  

Nigella

Thanks Mia,

I have been thinking about putting some before/yearly/recent pics in my gallery to show people my progress but just have not had time to organise it. It may help people to see, understand the results under HRT from my experience. Of course it is a matter of genetics as to how HRT will work for each person as most of us know.

Stardust
  •  

FairyGirl

Girls rule, boys drool.
If I keep a green bough in my heart, then the singing bird will come.
  •  

Nigella

Quote from: FairyGirl on April 10, 2010, 02:51:48 PM
cutie! :)

You made me blush, I bet you say that to all the girls, lol. I do feel great and at long last see who I am on the inside on the outside. Its been a battle though and I have worked hard with exercise (I put on weight easily) so run 10/12 miles a week, I am currently 134 lbs @ 5ft 4inches. I eat a healthy diet, so I have tried really hard to beat this body into shape. I now HRT has worked for me and is still working so I am blessed that way too but I had a good frame to start with. Not to large or tall.

Stardust
  •