Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Didn't know it would feel this natural

Started by umop ap!sdn, March 14, 2010, 08:24:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet_Girl

Quote from: Ketsy on March 18, 2010, 01:46:39 PM
Sometimes I feel like I have phantom ovaries... anyone else?

Oh Yes.  I can remember having those feelings forever.  Phantom ovaries and uterus.  And I still have them.

Quote from: Northern Jane on March 18, 2010, 04:35:21 PM

I had "phantom periods" but I never told a soul - they already thought I was delusional because I kept saying I was a girl!

I have those even now, Jane.  ;D
  •  

Sarah B

Hi Northern Jane

You said
Quote from: Northern Jane
;D  YA THINK! LOL!

I know so, Come on I knew what I wanted and I was A VIRGIN at the time!!!! and I changed my gender so I could be F***ED senseless :embarrassed:.  Now that's Natural!!!!

Kind regards
Sarah B
PS I did not say that did I? Oh my this place has corrupted me.
PSS Oh Hunnneeeee...........
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
Feb 1989 Living my life as Sarah.
Feb 1989 Legally changed my name.
Mar 1989 Started hormones.
Feb 1991 Surgery.
  •  

Northern Jane

•  

Sarah B

Hi Northern Jane

I was laughing at the same time I was writing it, a memory I will always treasure as something I always wanted and made me a very contented women at the time.

Kindest regards
Sarah B
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
Feb 1991 Surgery.
  •  

pretty pauline

Quote from: Sarah B on March 18, 2010, 01:37:41 PM
  If one is dilating then one is able to have sex, but with care, is what I would say or better still trust your instincts on when you think it is the right time to have fun.  Oh boy that first one was memorable.

Kind regards
Sarah B
The most important words there Sarah is ''BUT WITH CARE'' yes dilating is not quite same as sex, it was just over a year after my surgery that I had sex with my boyfriend, I always remember the first time, yes it did hurt, BF was very gentle and I still has some bleeding, was afraid he was going to do some damage, but it got better over time, for most girls it doesn't go smooth first time, all part of being a woman.
p
If your going thru hell, just keep going.
  •  

umop ap!sdn

Quote from: Dàwkbua on March 18, 2010, 07:59:35 AMI've not been feeling anywheres near the level of pain and agony that I expected to, however now at 2 weeks post-op the sensation is beginning to return in places that have been numb since the surgery.
And it got excruciating a while after I posted this!

Quote from: Sarah B on March 18, 2010, 01:37:41 PMIf one is dilating then one is able to have sex
Not really, since sex involves more than just being penetrated. There's places where blood flows & builds up extra pressure and that, I'm told, carries the risk of increased pain or worse.

QuoteOh boy that first one was memorable.
nodnodnodnodnodnodnod ;D
  •  

Sandy

I had a couple of weeks of what I would call phantom sensations.

At first it felt like it was still sticking out.  Not a feeling like an erection, something more akin to it being pulled straight out.

Over the course of a few days it felt like it was pointed upward in my underwear.  Something I *never* did, ever!

Then it felt like it was shrinking until where my previous phantom sensations matched my physical configuration.

Of course, when I would touch myself there the actual sensation was exactly what and where I expected it to be.  It was the sensate memory that kept resurfacing when I wasn't touching or dilating.

I don't know if anyone else experienced similar feelings.  I don't recall reading anything about it from anywhere, but there it was.  I wasn't bothered by them particularly, other than I wished it would stop. I had a constant feeling like I had to re-tuck myself.   Like I said, it faded after a couple of weeks.

And now I feel so absolutely, completely. normal, that I wonder what all the fuss was about.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the truest definition of a "cure"!

-Sandy(>-bleeped-<ists be damned!)
Out of the darkness, into the light.
Following my bliss.
I am complete...
  •  

Sarah B

Just to clarify, I never had sex until about a year later after my surgery.  Yes I waited for the right guy and I could have had sex a lot sooner.  Although I heard that some girls had sex within 6 weeks or so of surgery.  I do not know how true that was and the last time I heard anything about girls having sex after surgery would have been over 18 years ago.

Yes, when you climax the blood engorges the area and makes it tighter, my boyfriend at the time liked that very much!

Kind regards
Sarah B
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
Feb 1991 Surgery.
  •  

rejennyrated

First time around I waited the full three months (Just) to have full sex.

But I was "playing" within a few weeks. The odd climax or two never seemed to do me much damage. But back then the surgery was a bit less sophisticated. Second time around I have been much more careful as the surgery is far more intricate and I don't want that little button of sensitivity damaged! I am now just about three months on - and I'm only just allowing myself to get back to regular intimacy...
  •  

Northern Jane

QuoteI heard that some girls had sex within 6 weeks or so of surgery.  I do not know how true that was.....

Well I was one, 36 years ago. It was a bit early but ..... stuff happens  ;)

I was on weekly checkups with my gynaecologist and on one visit asked him how long before I could ...... He asked if I had somebody in mind and I said no, I didn't know anyone that well. The following week he was doing his examination, stopped, gave me a knowing smile, and I blushed like crazy.  ;D
  •  

Sarah B

Hi Northern Jane

Ok you got me.  I'm ROTFLMAO.

Kind Regards
Sarah B
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
Feb 1991 Surgery.
  •  

sarahb

I'm now 17 day post-op and today is the first day I can say it feels completely natural. The last couple of weeks I've been in mainly a healing mode and I couldn't get my mind to see it as anything but a big wound. But today the swelling is down enough, the scars are faded enough, the bruises are faded enough, and the folds and contours have become more prominent to where I see it as what it is...and it's amazing!

I went to run some errands today and it all felt so totally natural down there. The way my clothes fit now, the way my hips naturally swing now, the way I can now stand straight up with my legs together instead of crossing my feet to hide the bulge. Everything is naturally feminine now. There's no way to explain just how great a feeling it is to have the correct parts.

~Sarah
  •  

Samantha_Peterson

Quote from: SarahR on April 16, 2010, 04:46:12 PM
I went to run some errands today and it all felt so totally natural down there. The way my clothes fit now, the way my hips naturally swing now, the way I can now stand straight up with my legs together instead of crossing my feet to hide the bulge. Everything is naturally feminine now. There's no way to explain just how great a feeling it is to have the correct parts.

~Sarah

Oh, what I wouldn't give to get HRT approved, have a year pass and get SRS.
  •  

pretty pauline

Quote from: Northern Jane on April 15, 2010, 06:59:00 AM
The following week he was doing his examination, stopped, gave me a knowing smile, and I blushed like crazy.  ;D
I know the feeling Jane, when I had a labiaplastic I had before and after photos of my girl down there, each week at a time up to 10weeks, I remember the final week a male assistant took a photo, the usual nurse was on vacation, I remember he was very charming, with a little grin I remember him saying to me ''you'v a nice result there girl, ready to face the world'' I just gave a shy smile, felt all mushy inside and blushing like a schoolgirl, he apologized if he embarrassed me, but he didn't, it was just a very private feminine moment which I cherished at the time, just a very womanly feeling which only a woman can understand.
p
If your going thru hell, just keep going.
  •