Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Exchange Handouts

Started by Crow, July 14, 2010, 09:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BunnyBee

Just "Jen" is fine.  I guess you could link to my website (fullbloomdesign.com) but not necessary.  I don't even care if you credit me at all, tbh  :P.
  •  

Silver

These are all really nice, I especially liked the one for Vexing. I wish I could do that.

Meh, the stretching really makes my picture look weird. A new computer doesn't seem to be in my near future though.
  •  

Coppélia

OMG! These are all fantabulous! Jen's for Diane is so cute!

...I'm sorry to say I'm glad I decided not to tackle vexing's request as a sub (sorry vexing!) that goes way beyond my caliber. It looks amazing.
  •  

Miniar

*squeee*

I approve!
^^

TYTYTYTYTYTYTY

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

LordKAT

Wow Min, you don't know how close you really are. Wine, reading a lot and sitting much like you drew as well as the clothes.  I guess personality does come through a bit.

Thank you.

All the pics are great. I owe an apology. Life got in the way and I did not finish. Family stuff basically.
  •  

Rock_chick

Quote from: Jen on July 14, 2010, 10:16:05 PM
Cool stuffs :).  Helena, don't worry too much about mine, I mostly wanted to draw something for somebody I didn't care about having something drawn for me.

I will get it finished...the ironic thing for it is the inspiration for the idea was my complete lack of inspiration. It's a work in progress and coming together quite nicely. hehe
  •  

FairyGirl

oh thank you SilverFang, I love it and it's perfect! 

Quote from: Miniar on July 15, 2010, 09:32:03 AM
*squeee*

I approve!
^^

TYTYTYTYTYTYTY

you're very welcome! Glad you like it :)
Girls rule, boys drool.
If I keep a green bough in my heart, then the singing bird will come.
  •  

Crypt77

Everything turned out really good. Great job everyone :)
  •  

Rock_chick

And mine is awesome...thank you drain ;D
  •  

Miniar

Quote from: LordKAT on July 15, 2010, 10:59:01 AM
Wow Min, you don't know how close you really are. Wine, reading a lot and sitting much like you drew as well as the clothes.  I guess personality does come through a bit.

Thank you.

All the pics are great. I owe an apology. Life got in the way and I did not finish. Family stuff basically.

I dug around the forums, even old backlog, and found little tidbits here and there I decided to incorporate, using the "clever ruse" of a snazzy hat to remove the need to actually put a face on there.
I put the tree-stump for table and the "lack of shoes" there to add that little hint of playfulness that comes across now and then, and the colours are added by painting with red wine and coffee.
Really happy you like it.
I ofcourse, like any perfectionist/artist, see nothing but the flaws. ;)

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

Tree

these are fabulous! you all are such artists! i'm excited to participate in the next exchange.

p.s. the luna moth in yours, jen, is me - and it's all adorable. SUPER adorable
  •  

BunnyBee

Quote from: Tree on July 15, 2010, 09:27:21 PM
these are fabulous! you all are such artists! i'm excited to participate in the next exchange.

p.s. the luna moth in yours, jen, is me - and it's all adorable. SUPER adorable
Oh hi! :)
  •  

Farm Boy

Diane - I love my picture!  It totally looks like her, down to her dog tags!  Thank you! ;D

Osiris - Thanks!  I had fun with it. :)

Wow everybody, nice work! :D
Started T - Sept. 19, 2012
Top surgery - Jan. 16, 2017
  •  

Silver

You're welcome, I wish I could do a better job though.

I think I forgot to thank Vexing for the dragon, it looks really cool.
  •  

Metamorph

Ive been wondering how the results were going to be and theyre amazing!  i was considering trying in the new exchange but after the quality of these pics id better keep clear lol! I particularly like the shark and ferret / octopus thing, wacky things like that really appeal to me :)
  •  

Crow

Quote from: Metamorph on July 17, 2010, 08:32:45 AM
Ive been wondering how the results were going to be and theyre amazing!  i was considering trying in the new exchange but after the quality of these pics id better keep clear lol! I particularly like the shark and ferret / octopus thing, wacky things like that really appeal to me :)

Oh, you're perfectly welcome to join in! The more the merrier~ It's not about how good your art is; it's just about having fun with other artists! Anyone from dabbling doodlers to professional artists is welcome. 83
Top Surgery Fund: $200/7,000
  •